Video Games.

Ricky

So... Modern Warfare 3 trailer... Looks really distasteful to me. Not impressed. And that's from someone who isn't ever offended by the idea of shooters or anything, I just think having half of Manhattan looking how it did on 9/11 then cutting to the London Underground and showing a train flying off the track and smashing into the side of the tunnel is unacceptable.

So... Modern Warfare 3 trailer... Looks really distasteful to me. Not impressed. And that's from someone who isn't ever offended by the idea of shooters or anything, I just think having half of Manhattan looking how it did on 9/11 then cutting to the London Underground and showing a train flying off the track and smashing into the side of the tunnel is unacceptable.

Call of Duty is just Activision's cash cow now that they have milked Guitar Hero to death. The sad thing is that it will probably survive for a long time seeing how strong the genre is as a whole.

Taking it too seriously...Might as well call out people for making films like Independance Day, 2012 and the like for showing off places being wrecked...The majority of people won't find it distasteful, it's not real, realistic maybe, but there's lots of games and films that involve places being blown up and it's just a select few that bat an eyelid for some reason...

I wouldn't say it's too serious. And none of the things you mentioned Benin came close to depicting an actual past event. I know CoD has toed the line on occasion in the past, but I feel like this is too far.

Sorry, must have forgotten about the time when New York had submarines launch missiles at it and when someone managed to drive a vehicle in the Underground...The trailer shows New York being attacked, no different from Independance Day blowing it up... Even the Underground sequence is so unrealistic as there is NO place on any of the lines where there are more than 3 tracks together in the same way...Or maybe we should just ban this sick filth?

I wouldn't say it's too serious. And none of the things you mentioned Benin came close to depicting an actual past event. I know CoD has toed the line on occasion in the past, but I feel like this is too far.

Didn't say you have to ban it, just giving my opinion. Sorry, I forgot that is banned.