Video Games.

Ricky

My team at just after the second gymPosted ImageLevel 19Posted ImageLevel 16Posted ImageLevel 18Posted ImageLevel 18Posted ImageLevel 17Posted ImageLevel 18I'm taking my time on this play and experimenting. I'm trying out different typings and getting away from the formulas I was using for the other four gens. So far so good. :unsure:

I never get what all the fuss is to be honest. :blush:They're never THAT much different. Slightly different plot, more Pokemon, better graphics. But that's it really? Give me Red, Blue or Yellow ANY day! :blush:

You could say that about every single game to be honest, just an improvement on the genre on whatever has happened before.They have added a hell of a lot since the red and blue days, the games have completely changed. But people only see that theres another 150 pokemon added and use that against the game, ignoring that a lot of these new guys are very good. :( (There never was a Zebra pokemon before Treeis :unsure: )

• 4 weeks later...

^Fallout is a bit... Meh... I never got into Fallout 3... It was... TOO expansive from the off (after the Vault), and sometimes games need to be linear at first in order to ease the player in for level-building in order to take on the rest of the game...Just like Dragon Age - Origins is for me... I need to get back into it again cos it does look quite fun, though being a Rogue is possibly the worst choice, but meh... Morrigan <3

^Fallout is a bit... Meh... I never got into Fallout 3... It was... TOO expansive from the off (after the Vault), and sometimes games need to be linear at first in order to ease the player in for level-building in order to take on the rest of the game...

I always liked how expansive the Fallout games are, I liked the fact that you could go off and do nothing but still feel like you've done alot, but I guess we all have are own opinions.

I always liked how expansive the Fallout games are, I liked the fact that you could go off and do nothing but still feel like you've done alot, but I guess we all have are own opinions.

My main issue was that you'd ponder about for a bit after Megaton then end up finding some random beastie that's 10 levels about you...Give me GTA for expansive piss-aboutery :)