Phone Network

Joe

What mobile Phone network are you?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What mobile Phone network are you?

• Orange
    • Vodafone
    • T-Mobile
    • Virgin
    • Tesco Mobile
    • Other
    • I dont have a Mobile phone

I'm getting a new phone in a few days and networks passed through my mind. So what Network are you? Never seen this poll come up in a forum before, so I thought it could be interesting.I'm infact on 02 and dont plan on changing, as I think there just the best ;)

I'm on Orange tbh.Fair enough they can be expensive for some users but if you get the right tarif then it is uber cheap. I'm on a Sony Ericsson K750i, bought partly with upgrade rewards through use of my old orange phones. I'm on anytime fixed rates tarif with bonus topup rewards, so when ever I topup, orange give me that little bit extra ;). I can swap onto the text top up one at anytime, the other gives you free texts on how you use your phone but it didn't seem to gell well with my phone so I've changed onto the airtime topup. The extras thing that gives me a whole days worth of free browsing on the internet is great aswell :PTom

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...