Guildford Spectrum - Winter Meetup - 6th February

Marc

The "Official" plan is to meet at the spectrum on Sunday at 13:00, go bowling first , and then skate between 3:00 - 4:30. After that those who wish to go out for a meal.But obviously we cant force people who dont want to to skate and what not but thats the official plan..

I'm not coming because I have a few pieces of work that are due, and there are some people that might be coming, which don't get on with me. At least you guys will have a great time.

I should really try and catch up on college work too so I'm a definite no now, plus money etc. It's a shame that you're also put off because of some members. People on here should feel welcome to attend any meet regardless of who is going. It's a shame people just can't get on and accept some of us are different...Also I see your post had 3 +reps, when it's saying you're unable to attend. Come on people, grow up.

I still might be able to come if I'm able to get done, the list of things that I need to do, done, but it's unlikely. And I want to make more of an effort to come to meet-ups. I'm either going to Las Vegas / San Franciso and Calfornia (Six Flags Magic Mountain) or Orlando for the parks, so that would be awsome. As for what you said Michaela, it's too bad there isn't a feature that shows who has rep'd what, then we'd see who's too coward, to be honest and brave. You would expect some people to have grown up by now, but maybe expecting is a bit too much.

Ah gutted it's not option 2. I can get there from 6 onwards and can give lifts to people on way if need be and really wanted to skate but hey ho. Do you think this will all be wrapped up from 6 or if not do you know roughly what youll be doing from that time?

Thanks for an awesome day for those who went! It was one of the best meets in my honest opinion. Though I have come home with a large scratched and grazed arm from ice skating, it was WELL worth the pain of falling on my ass a hundred and one times! The meal was yummy! :DOnce again thanks:DThis picture makes me laugh. Harry's about to do sometime unspeakable to this forum :DPosted Image