You've Been Framed: TPM Appreciation Society

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

You know what, I'm going to double post here because I don't want this post to go un noticed.Ben (Valentez) is an amazing member of the forums and there should be more people here like him :wub: He's a lovely, friendly person and doesn't get involved in all the petty arguments, very sensible!I'm gonna take a risk and be brutally honest here about something that happened earlier; I actually got pretty upset (cried) earlier with all the crap in chat. All I did was do my job as a mod and politely ask people to stop bullying behind someone's back, because it had gone too far, but for some reason I was made to look in the wrong and like the bad person :D Add that to how difficult I find people to understand as it is, let alone in that kind of situation where everyone is talking and getting angry...it was very difficult to deal with for me hence why I became so upset by it. Only 2 people actually asked if I was ok and made the effort to make me feel better - Ben and Will. So I just wanted to say thank you :( It's good to know there are people here who actually look out for others :') Normally in that situation I'd be upset and stressing over it for the rest of the day, worrying that I'd done something wrong, but thanks to these awesome two members, I felt better soon enough and realised that I hadn't done anything wrong at all :)Can't thank them enough to be honest!

• 1 month later...