Bad Injuries!

Guest thorpe101

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus that sounds horrible! Your friend must have thrown it pretty hard for it to get stuck in your own arm!

Lol it didn't bother me so much. I didn't realize till I looked on the USB stick and there was pieces of arm on it lol. Was actually more nearer a month ago now. I forgot why he even done it, funny though lol.

I have never broken any bones (touchwood) :o The worst injury I have had is shoving my arm into a fireplace on my first christmas - ambulance called, mum terrified :o In Art, Year 7, I was trying to make a hole in the front of my homework planner, and the pen went straight through into my wrist. I almost passed out in the medical room because of the dark blood, black wrist, ink, big vein etc. :D Toenail came completely off playing football at the park, didn't realise until my toe felt wet in the car, took my sock off and my toenail was still in it. I squrimed and almost cried.

I've managed to scratch my right eyeball.I woke up at 1:30am this morning with a really bad pain in my eye, so I rinsed it out and went back to sleep. I woke up this morning with a really bad pain and I rinsed it again. By break time, my eye had swollen up, and by lunchtime it was weeping. Everybody thought I was crying.The pharmacy told me to go the doctors, where I had this orange stuff dropped in my eye (I absolutely crapped myself when she put it in) and she told me I've scratched it. Flipping painful as anything, I look like I've been punched :PSo I gotta put this paste stuff in my eyes 4 times a day for 5 days. I'm going on Work Experience next week as well ¬.¬And she thinks it might have got a tad infected, which accounts for all the weeping and swelling.

I've managed to scratch my right eyeball.I woke up at 1:30am this morning with a really bad pain in my eye, so I rinsed it out and went back to sleep. I woke up this morning with a really bad pain and I rinsed it again. By break time, my eye had swollen up, and by lunchtime it was weeping. Everybody thought I was crying.The pharmacy told me to go the doctors, where I had this orange stuff dropped in my eye (I absolutely crapped myself when she put it in) and she told me I've scratched it. Flipping painful as anything, I look like I've been punched :P So I gotta put this paste stuff in my eyes 4 times a day for 5 days. I'm going on Work Experience next week as well ¬.¬And she thinks it might have got a tad infected, which accounts for all the weeping and swelling.

Ouch! Sounds horrible! I hope it gets better soon!

Get better soon Gemma, sounds painful :PI have been mainly lucky, but got a few injuriesWhen 3 followed friends down a slide backwards and being the big self I am I hit the side and broke my Collar bone There a time when a Picture frame metal thingy was next to my door and on my way up to my room it fell over and went in my thigh. It hurt like hell! Despite this pain, I don't know why but it seemed to have gone right through flesh and it didn't bleed, just a gap staring into my insides :S, now have pernemant scar prob for life. That mostly it , lots of others during years but too many to write. I actually really hurt my back when sat at back on Quantum. This one particular ride that day was really jolty and smaked back against back which dosen't seem that bad but had to hunch back a bit, it took a few rides on Rush to get better lol. But mostly Injurie Free

• 3 months later...

Ooh, I love rugby! Except we're only allowed to play tag rugby at our school because it's all girls and theres too much paperwork for it. One time in rugby training last year we were doing passing rounds running straight at each other, dodging last minute... you can see where this is going :P My friend and me are the biggest and eldest on the team and we had a bit of a thick moment. We both... forgot? to dodge outta the way and ran full pelt into each other. Her cheek bone hit my eye and my forehead smacked the side of her face. We both bounced back and fell to the ground. I was knocked unconcious for a few seconds and woke up laughing. Was pretty cool and apparently it looked and sounded awesome, lol :P