Bad Injuries!

Guest thorpe101

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have torn my breast muscle according to my doctor haha.every time I lift things with my left arm it really hurts.I have also had a stack of dishes smashed on my foot which has a scar on it.On my other foot I have loads of scratches atm from walking home drunk the weekend before my birthday ( and I am not even the type of person that gets drunk often)I trip over on regular occurrences.I was once walking holding hands with my then boyfriend and walked into a lamp post.I fall up the school steps once a week I would say I am a tad clumsy :P

urrrI walked into a glass framed picture when I was 2...alot of blood.I fell on my face (teeth) when I was 5ish. Then I had one of my front teeth removed because of that when I was like 9...WITH NO ANISTHETICUmm I fell on my face once...not to serious but it did shock me...thats about it. I'm kinda lucky I guess.

• 1 month later...

Awws, hope you're Okay.I'm accident-prone; I jumped off a flight of stairs when running for lunch and fractured my ankle and also, an obese person stood on my toe and fractured it. What else? I was running playing IT when I was 7, I fell and turned upside down and fell down in some weird position; I was on crutches for 3 weeks.However, you win for swallowing things.

Ive badley sprained my ankle.Fallen a storey. Fallen off my bike about a trillion times, ditto scooter. Fallen off my sofa about 6 millions times.Scratched my arm on a rusty nail, I though I was going to get infected and die. Yeah I could go on and on but we would be here all day.

A broken wrist from when my sister stepped on me while I was crawling as a baby! OH THE AGONY! Funny thing is my family didn't realise something was wrong with me until a couple of days later when they put on one side of the lounge and refused to crawl right to dad :P .And I wouldn't call it an injury but an unnecessary trip to the hospital hehe. Anyone remember the Calpol that tasted like a fruit drink? My sister drank a whole bottle of it once, my mum came in and found the empty bottle and asked who'd drunk it. I couldn't talk yet and my sister pointed to me! I was rushed to hospital to have my stomach pumped :) ... Incase you havn't noticed, my sister is an angel >_>.

• 4 months later...

Wow, some people have had some awful injuries.Mine:- In primary a large girl jumped on my back I fell over landing on my left arm. Because it was BOTH our weight I broke my elbow. The teachers didnt believe me but I showed them when I went back to school a week later with a cast. Ha! On the x ray it showed part of my elbow had broken off.OOooh and I took a bear into surgery with me and the doctor put a bandage on its arm! :DApparently I was in surgery for about 4 hours. It felt like seconds. It's starting to hurt again and it keeps collapsing if I put any weight on it. I should probably do something about it...- I've blanked out and fallen down the stairs at school. Three times in one day. It was weird!! lol- I LOVE climbing and when I had my bunk bed I'd climb all over it. One time I was swinging and it fell over on top of me. We thought I'd broken my wrist but I hadn't. 4/5 hours in A&E to find out a bag of peas would be ok.- When I was still in primary, for the summer I would go to this summer scheme and we were playing outside. I was outside and my shoes fell over the wall side thing that we were stood on. I stepped forward onto a load of broken glass. One of the play workers had to carry me inside and remove all of it. Ouch. hehe. - Again at summer scheme another thing with feet. This boy had grabbed my shoes off me outside and was running around with them. I was chasing him and ran straight over this piece of metal that used to be a fence but was cut down. It cut an L shape in my foot and I had to be carried inside... again... :D- OOOH when I was in year 8 I was sat on the field with a group of mates at school. And there were these girls messing around. One 'fell over' landing on my back but because I was sat cross legged my back bent right over. I couldn't move for a little while and then a teacher came, dragged me off the floor and made me walk inside. Then when we were waiting for the ambulance car thing I had to have an interview with the girls because they had a camera and had apparently FILMED it. But, because they'd deleted the footage they didnt get punished... Just made to say sorry. Then when the ambulance came it turned out I'd need to go to hospital in an ambulance because I was in so much pain.I was put on a back board with a neck brace. The LOT. It was pretty scary because they had to check I hadnt damaged my spine or neck. Just bruising. Phew.Wow. I wrote a ton. If you read all that you deserve a round of applause. *claps*:D

• 1 month later...

Ok, I think my worst injury was when I was playing netball in primary school and as I went to catch the ball, I bent my middle finger back further than it should go. :P Not a very exciting story, I really dont get injured that often.. ok you just wait I'm gonna break a bone now saying that :P sorry for boring you lol, but I just thought I'd share it with ya. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My worst injury was when I was playing football with my mates and I was in goal. My mate took a shot and I saved it one handed and when I did the power of the shot bent my wrist right back and broke it. Not knowing it was broken I went and got ice and after 20 minutes I carried on playing ooops lol

- Got bitten on the lip in year 3 or something. Me and a friend were going up for a header and he bit me basically. I have a permanent scar above my top lip.- Had surgery when I was born although it wasn't an injury. I dunno what it was, I have a scar down by my groin however hair covers it up now. :D- Broke my wrist playing football. Decided to have a go in goal since I used to be quite good, someone took a shot and I tried saving it from an awkward angle. Bent my wrist back and I landed on it funny. In hindsight, I should have let it in since I ended up missing the team's Oxford tour the next day and also my school's tournament in Belgium. Gah.- Another 'non-injury' however I'll tell it nonetheless. I have a bent spine so in 2005 I had surgery on it. I now have a scar from the top of my back to the bottom, including a hole at the top where my scar came open aha, plus a scar on the right hand side of my chest and a scar just below it where I had a chest drain. Lots of scars. Spent hours in surgery, something like half a day, was good stuff though.Otherwise, I've been pretty much accident-free. :ninja: Watch now as tomorrow I go out and have a serious accident or something.

• 1 month later...

My tutor period in the morning is in our school's business centre and to stop the doors smashing into the wall, they have these wooden block things. In November 07, these boys in my tutor were kicking a football at us and I ran to the door and tripped over the wooden thing cutting my leg. I thought I'd just knocked it and forgot about it. Halfway through lesson 1 my leg felt really bad so I took a look and I has this massive, quite deep cut on my right lefg. At lunch I went to our school nurse who couldn't do anything about it which sucked. So I went for the rest of the day having a big cut rubbing against my trousers, which bloody hurt. I still have a slight scar now, but you can barely see it.

Everyone here seems very unlucky!Iv never seriously injured myself, only random cuts and that, pretty much weekly.The worse iv had was, when play wrestling, I rolled off the bed, and smacked my head on the corner of the wall, cracked my head a bit, and was glued up in no time.and, I can remember, but my parents say that when I was young, I got my big toe nail caught under the door, ripped off, nasty, but cant remember it.'Tis all, afraid, not very exciting.

A Few years ago, I jumped off a 2 metre high climbing frame and hurt my toe. Silly me! My dad came to the play centre I was at where I hurt it and I thought I was fine and I did it again! Couldn't walk for a week.I have Osgood schlatters disease, it's where the bone in your knee grows too fast, still hurts.I hurt my thumb in a mucky fight a few months ago by punching someone in the back with the thumb pointing out, still doesn't feel right.Jammed my finger in a futon a few years back, it swole up.Was having a drum-roll competition using my fingers on a solid wood table, as hard and fast as I could for 5 minutes, one finger swole up and bruised REALLY badly and also cut one finger, blood was flying everywere!Got finger jammed in door when I was a baby, fire brigade had to be called out.Twisted my ankles a fair few times.I have such an unlucky life!But have never broken anything! (Touch wood)

• 2 weeks later...