Annual Pass Day?

Graw

Question

The majority of people visiting the zoo days this half term are annual pass holders so if an annual pass week was introduced my guess is every day of it would be absolutely packed.

As the weather is getting worse, my guess is that chessington will get less and less busy during this week. It is meant to be cloudy and cold tomorrow and I am visiting so my guess is it won't reach full capacity.

The fact most days this week they have had to be turning people away from Chessington shows it is popular and they need to expand it, you can be turning guests away when you have half the park closed, it is not good for business or guest relations.

Well to be honest, I think chessington could open up more of the park,they are losing valuable customers who would happily pay to get in etc. I am really not sure why chessington can't open up tomb blaster, peaking heights and the runaway train this half term! I am sure if they just opened up a bit more of the park they would at least be able to fit more guests into it!

P.S I will get some snaps of zufari etc!

The majority of people visiting the zoo days this half term are annual pass holders so if an annual pass week was introduced my guess is every day of it would be absolutely packed.

But it's the only way I can see of managing it better, thus allowing those who don't get in to try another day? Then again, how many would make a second attempted trip in the same week?!

The weather won't stop people. I've been in all temperatures and conditions, and it doesn't put everyone off. I first did Stealth a few days after it first opened, and it was about -2c.

As the weather is getting worse, my guess is that chessington will get less and less busy during this week. It is meant to be cloudy and cold tomorrow and I am visiting so my guess is it won't reach full capacity.

Well to be honest, I think chessington could open up more of the park,they are losing valuable customers who would happily pay to get in etc. I am really not sure why chessington can't open up tomb blaster, peaking heights and the runaway train this half term! I am sure if they just opened up a bit more of the park they would at least be able to fit more guests into it!

P.S I will get some snaps of zufari etc!

Maintanence, Staffing. Might even be an agreement with local residents that the park cannot open to a certain capacity in the winter months? Also, 2 days out of how many have they reached capacity? My assumption is that it won't happen again as the weather worsens. The park opens in less than a month anyway, pointless rushing to get things open, it would be more beneficial to work on tidying the rides up and training the staff ready for when the actual park opens. The park wouldn't be too popular if they rushed into opening certain attractions and their reliability is poor come March.

Sorry about the double posting:

I just received an update on today's AP day at thorpe, unfortunately I was not able to attend but apparently the day hasn't been great anyway.

The park is 'apparently' quite empty however queues are building up as all the rides are on 1 train. People are queueing 30-45 minutes for rides like Colossus, the swarm and nemesis inferno due to them being on one train. However, nemesis inferno has its 2nd train being put on(I'm not sure if this has already been done)

Rides are on very short settings as rush is only having 2 full swings and samurai is running on poor and short settings. However, I am not sure how the other flat rides are doing.

Stealth, saw and X(which has been confirmed to not open until end of spring) are all closed.

That's all I know at the moment!

"until the end of spring", are you sure, so wouldn't that mean these rides wont open in time for opening day this thursday, correct me I I'm wrong ?

Sorry, only X is opening at the end of spring, saw has now reopened and stealth is being maintenaced. Saw and stealth should be avalible for this Thursday but X will not be until the end of Easter holidays...

Sorry, only X is opening at the end of spring, saw has now reopened and stealth is being maintenaced. Saw and stealth should be avalible for this Thursday but X will not be until the end of Easter holidays...

X is likely to only open a couple of weeks late from what I've heard, so not that bad.

Saw opened at lunchtime. Maximum queues one I've had all day was 20 minutes for The Swarm, and 25 for Colossus as someone threw up. I've been pretty impressed actually, much better than last time. Everything is on 1 train. Nemesis just swapped trains over.

After queuing for half an hour, it looks like they are now going to load the second train as there are workers doing up all of the restraints.

Queue for nemmy was 30 mins today, however it seems good that most rides only have 10 min queue! I really wish I could be there...