Submission

EC!

It is still a fairground ride though, meaning that it isn't build to have the stress a normal theme park flat does, hence why vortex, and samurai and arguably Zodiac have been on their last legs for the last few rides, although saying that, the permanent flats like rush and slammer are S&S wish is just well... yeah but something like that wouldn't last long, plus it is just a horizontal looking version of Enterprise. I think it will be something understated but catches a persons eye per say.

But KMG is actually reliable (vortex is not but the other kmg rides are) compared to chance rides :P

Vortex spent many years being very reliable, but now it is knackered. High force rides (ie, more complex than spinning such as a breakkdance or polyp) designed to travel do not last well in theme parks.

Get a breakdance in there.

Vortex spent many years being very reliable, but now it is knackered. High force rides (ie, more complex than spinning such as a breakkdance or polyp) designed to travel do not last well in theme parks.

...apart from Lightwater Valley, and nobody knows why...

...apart from Lightwater Valley, and nobody knows why...

LWV rides don't get anywhere near as much use as the same ride would at Towers or Thorpe - they have a much shorter season and don't have to operate the rides as efficiently as the Merlin parks do as they very rarely get long queues. If Eagle's Claw had been built at Towers it would probably be in a similar condition to Vortex by now.

I certainly wouldn't be complaining if Towers were to get another Breakdance and I'd love to see a Polyp in a UK park, but I can't see AT going down that route nowadays - they see spin & spew rides as beneath them.

I miss Dynamo...

And Boneshaker for that matter... Towers does miss some filler thrill rides (and on the other end of the scale, kids things by the thrill rides)...

This is one of the big problems at Towers at the moment, they have areas with kids/toddler attractions (Cbeebies), family attractions (Mutiny Bay, Cred Street, Katanga Canyon) and adult/thrill areas (Forbiddon Valley, X Sector, Dark Forest). This means families have to split up if Dad and the older kids want to do coasters but the younger kids want to do small rides. Ug Land worked as a family area with the swinger and bone shaker as well as corkscrew (and later Rita). But The only thing for under 1.4m in Forbidden Valley is Blade, wasn't as bad when dynamo was over there. It wouldn't do them any harm to mix it up a bit.