Thorpe Park Trip Reports

• 2 weeks later...
MARC IN THORPE WAS AWESOME SHOCKERby Mark GilbertThe world was taken by storm today when Marc Simpson declared his trip awesome this evening. Previous trips have been called brilliant, amazing and "the best trip ever". This shocking news report comes as we get news that three, yes three rides at the theme park are closed. (cont. on page 4,5 and 6)

Well last one wasnt awsome ;p Anyway...Ride count:Colossus 1Inferno 1Stealth 2 (front both)X:\ 1Samurai 1Loggers 1Rumba 1Detonator 3Pirates 2D (lol yep 2d!) 1All rides opened apart from Quantum (like usual) Rush and Slammer (2005 anyone?) Stealth was a bad boy and got reduced, apart from that every ride ran without problem.CCR has new pre-records, when the attendant does an announcement it plays some random ping, nice idea, if we were on a south west train! =]Piccys:Posted ImageGroup Piccy!Posted ImageUs on loggers leap!Posted ImageUs on rumba rapidsPosted ImageMe and Joe *lol* on Stealth!Posted ImageStealthy Stealth - Not bad for a phone pic!Posted ImagePirates 2D- It was still fun, the voices were way out of sync with movie (I hear its on the link!?) All effects worked got soaked just no where near as good without the bees flying at you!Posted ImageMe and James on X - omg :|Posted ImageGroup Piccy at stealth - Cool album coverish? *Go Boyd, Impressive timing with stealth dead on top!*Posted ImageUs at Samurai - Screw Space Roller, you dont throw us upside down towards trees!

I do really love it how much of a fanboy Marc is.... The CCR 'Train is leaving' announcements etc where already there, Staff just couldn't be bothered to use them....

No dear, they are new, it has an entire new system installed telling you to look out for bears, on about the one with the fish and telling you not to forget your kids!

• 2 weeks later...
23rd September 2007James, Joe, Martin and TomRideageStealth x4Colossus x2Inferno x2Detonator x5X:/ No Way Out x6Pirates 2D x2Rumba x1Fish x1Loggers x1Zodiac x1Rocky Express x1Vortex, Rush, Slammer, Samurai, Quantum were down all day. Very good day otherwise though, meeting Martin was rather fun!Fun Stuff We Got Up'ta-The Inferno Apple! Basically an apple we 'accidently' threw into the bins behind KFC from Inferno then went hunting for it.-Fun with the Zodiac announcements control panel! Martin being generally special whilst riding Zodiac.-Abuse of randomers with our water bottle that we found and then filled up with Rumba water. Good times.-Putting bits of Bose speakers then walking round with them on our heads.-Riding Pirates 2d TWICE. Nutters.PicsJoe and his lunch!Me and Martin in Stealth Front RowMe with some Bose on my head.Joe taking a pic?This is how much I love Detty!Me and Martin and the remains of the Inferno Apple!Me and Martin being Speshiful in P2D!

23rd September 2007James, Joe, Martin and TomRideageStealth x4Colossus x2Inferno x2Detonator x5X:/ No Way Out x6Pirates 2D x2Rumba x1Fish x1Loggers x1Zodiac x1Rocky Express x1Vortex, Rush, Slammer, Samurai, Quantum were down all day. Very good day otherwise though, meeting Martin was rather fun!Fun Stuff We Got Up'ta-The Inferno Apple! Basically an apple we 'accidently' threw into the bins behind KFC from Inferno then went hunting for it.-Fun with the Zodiac announcements control panel! Martin being generally special whilst riding Zodiac.-Abuse of randomers with our water bottle that we found and then filled up with Rumba water. Good times.-Putting bits of Bose speakers then walking round with them on our heads.-Riding Pirates 2d TWICE. Nutters.PicsJoe and his lunch!Me and Martin in Stealth Front RowMe with some Bose on my head.Joe taking a pic?This is how much I love Detty!Me and Martin and the remains of the Inferno Apple!Me and Martin being Speshiful in P2D!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what a legend day! I FOUND THAT APPLE THEN ASKED THEM ARCADE PEOPLE WHERE I COULD PURCHASE ANOTHER BECAUSE IT FELL OUT MY POCKET ON INFERNO (POINTS UP TO TOP OF LIFT HILL)

lol I ment to post on thursday 27th September 07 about my school business studies trip to thorpe park times are as follows:Samurai: Single Fast track: 30 Mins (Usually 1hr)Stealth: Fastrack! 5 mins (Usually 1hr 45mins)Rush: Closed Slammer: Closed X:/No Way Out: 45 minsDetonator: 30 minsColossus: Fastrack: 25 mins (Usually 1hr)Nemesis Inferno: Fastrack: 25 mins (Usually 1hr 10 min)Tidal Wave: 40 minsLoggers Leap: 55 mins!! Flying Fish: 35 mins Vortex: 45 minsDepth Charge: Lol : 15 minsLuckily I had a spare change becuase I went on all the water rides at once, Tidal Wave being the last one!