Thorpe Park Trip Reports

Yes but stealth is running alot better now no? It had a month downtime in its first season but thats the worse its had apart from like you say the odd couple of weeks but were not talking about 3 months are we? Also yesterday I noticed Skyway closing in the rain, obviously because it crash's so it obviously dont work in the rain, Nemesis Inferno dont work in the rain, why is skyway excused but not Inferno?

Skyway does work in the rain but because of the hills the ride goes around on its circuit as it rains these becomes slippery and they can't make it to the top. Unless Inferno has that sort of issue its a poor line to go on. Fury wasn't closed for a full 3 months either..

I went last friday and all rides were open apart from detonator?when it finally did open at about 1'o clock, it was barely open for an hour before it closed again. other than that, all queues were fine, none more than an hour. stealth was running 2 trains, as was Colossus. but tidal wave was only running 2 boats instead of 3 for some reason?

• 2 weeks later...
THORPE PARK - 26/07/07First full day at thorpe since June 9th so I was happy. ;) Cant be bothered with full on so Ill keep it quick. It was fairly busy today, but not too busy which was good I guess, with the coasters getting lots of attemtion, so it was lucky I timed my day well to get on them. Ohh and the Flats werent too busy, with the highest flat I queued for was Rush for 45 minutes, and that was on 1 swing aswell.Stealth x2Colossus x1Nemferno x1X:\NWO x5Samurai x2Slammer x1Rush x1Detonator x1RR x1SIAT x1Rocky x1Fungle x1CCR x1TOTAL: 19

Was at thorpe today with James/Luke and Aj for most of it! Had a great day there! The park was fairly busy but wasnt to bad, only ride which failed to open was Quantum which was pritty much expected, Colossus had an off day but that was finaly sorted out early in the afternoon and ran fine for the rest of the day. Other than that only other problems I saw was rush opening late and one stealth shutdown what was quickly delt with! Ride count:Colossus x1Stealth x4Inferno x2Detonator x6Tidal Wave x2Loggers Leap x2Samurai x1Rush x1Slammer x3X:\ x1Rocky Express x1Total: 24Group PiccyPosted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I was so unlucky today! we left for thorpe really early , so we got onto the m25 and it was chock-a-block, we ended up spending 5 hours and we didnt even get there, we went to this randome corn maze! So annoying! :P

Oohh yeah.. the crash between Junction 6 and junction 7. Narrowly missed that this morning. I came on at Jct 7 for work and the M25 was clear, barely any traffic. Must have all been stuck around Clackett Lane. But think of it like this. You would have had to queue for hours anyway at Thorpe, at least you did it on the cheap :P

THORPE PARK - 16/08/07Attendants: Me, James, Joe, Holly, Beth, Jadey, Mini Frenchy, Luke.Brilliant day, I had fun even though it was very very busy, and a lack of rides. I arrived late due to West Wickham Traffic (>_<), and had to leave slightly early (5pm). None of us could be bothered with queueing today, meaning we didnt get on much, but despite that I still had a Great Day, with just general ROFL all day.Fish was actually really good today, Jesus, I have never had a ride with a first go round the circuit so forceful :|. Errm..Ohh yea, the end of the day was dlightly annoying, with us queueing about 15/20 mins for teacups and then breaking down right as we are at the front, so after waiting 10 mins, I leave, come back 5 mins later to see it up and running, whitch was annoying as I then had to leave. :(.Positives:--Great rides, despite lack of them-Fish and Rush seemed very forceful today-Converstaion while riding X with James-Great Weather-Taking random pictures of eachother in the Vortex queue-So very near to taking over X!-Great people with funny antics all dayNegatives:--Very Busy-Queues-Breakdowns-No Loggers-Lack of ridesRIDE COUNT:Slammer -1Fish -2Rush -1X:\ - 1Carousel -1Vortex -1Zodiac -1Brilliant day, Cheers to everyone who attented for making it a great day! Btw, forcgot to mention I actually did slammer before the fish, I just completely forgot, just realised 10 mins ago!Pictures HERE.

I really had no problem with ride reliability today, I rided everything which I intended to. Would have been nice to ride Samurai.I can have a day at Thorpe and enjoy myself without StealthAll other breakdowns were for no longer than 10 mins each.

Tuesday 21st August,Finally got to TP at 11 and locked the keys in the car and had to wait round the car for an hour to get the spare keys, Ride reliability was good but queues are too much so next visit is during school times. Only Quantum closed as well.Stealth - 2Rush - 1Vortex - 1Zodiac - 1Inferno - 1Lowest ride count on any day I have ever been :(

Went thorpe today with my friend (who does have ap), and it was great, got much more rides in as I arrived slightly early at 8.15 I think? I sat in the car for 10 minutes and then wondered to the entrance. When I eventually joined the line I was the first person in the annual pass line. Then I found out my Camera had run out of batteries ( :().When it got to 9.30, I was the first person into the park! :P. So Stealth was advertised as being open later (yeah, remember this being advertised last time?), and Quantum down all day, which meant Samurai was open! So I whaled to Samurai and got first ride of day, followed by another ride. I decided I would ride Colossus next as I knew the queues would pick up later for this ride.After I got off, queues were still all mainly 5 Mins. Also realising the queues would pick up later, I did Loggers (Being around 10 it was surprsingly warm). I then did Rush to dry off followed by Inferno and Detonator. So I had already done a few rides and it was still early :P.Next I did Slammer twice which had a 10 min queue. So at about 4 after the main bulk of the day, Stealth *did* actually open! So I whaled to stealth and got on after a 30 min queue. Then did rides such as Teacups, Rumba and then a 40 min queue for Detty again. Got the last ride of day on Tidal, which was fantastic at sunset with an orange sky, still very warm. So a great day at TP, and considering it was Busy throughout the day, I did well to get on what I did.RIDE COUNT:Stealth x1Samurai x4Rush x2Vortex x1Colossus x1Nemesis x2Detty x4Loggers x1Rumba x2Zodiac x1Slammer x3Teacups x1Tidal Wave x1TOTAL = 24 I think?Lots of rides on a busy, Warm Day= FUN

MINI TR- Was at thorpe yesterday, for the majority of of the day I was with Alex and Ian. The park wasnt to busy but busy enough but still enjoyable! All rides seemed to be running ok apart from quantum and saw a shutdown on stealth which was all. Fastrack was extreamaly usfull, bought stealth front row for me and alex and extreme which helped masivly although after it feels like a bit of a waste of money!Ride Count:Colossus 1 (front)Nemesis Inferno 2 (1 Front)Stealth 1 (Front)Samurai 2Slammer 1Loggers Leap 1Detonator 1Zodiac 1X:\ No Way Out 1Depth Charge 1Piccys:Posted ImageAlex - Ian - Me (With thanks to random games man!)Posted ImageMe Alex and Ian on Loggers Leap! (With thanks to Picsolve)