Thorpe Park Trip Reports

Hey - just got back from Thorpe, just thought I would update you on stuffQuesSteath - 10mins to 45mins (depending on time, and if Colossus was working) - on one train grrrNemmis - walk on to max of about 20mins (2 trains)Clossous - 30mins to a max of 1 hour. (1 train)Most flats varied from Walk on to a max of 40mins (mainly vortex and Zodica for longer ques)All rides thope said were working were!!!! like OMG thats the first time ever I have said that lol! Steath opened 10mins late and Clossous opened at midayish but after that I saw no break downs :-O So that was good :=)Ride countSteath - 2 (one front)Clossous - 3 (none front :-( )Nemesis - 2 (one front)Vortex - 1Slammer - 3 (great)Quantom - 2Bannea boat - 1Bounce back arcade game - £5 worth :-ILadder thing - £2 worthswingy water thing - £5 worth and finally won a super big teady :-D :=PAlso as a group we purchased the 5 photos for £20 thing which was quite good value, getting a group photo from one of the people walking round with Cammreas was also nice :) (but £2 to email them to you :(, passed on that people need to invest in scanners lol)For those who care no smoke effects :( but the rides works so thats all I care about :-DBut overall a really good day and just how I like thorpe, mainly emty, no rain and nice people :( Also there was not que for pre booked tickets they can do them at the main ticket place now :(Over and out

Also as a group we purchased the 5 photos for £20 thing which was quite good value, getting a group photo from one of the people walking round with Cammreas was also nice :) (but £2 to email them to you :(, passed on that people need to invest in scanners lol)

WoooooooThe £2 thing is not a email, but a picture download thing. Where you go to a website and then download it from there.

What is meant by the Stealth blocking system... Is that in .. Stealth can't run three trains becuase their isn't physically enough space on the track for two others plus the one currently loading... I get it anyhow :)What I actually meant was; In case for some reason Train #1 or #2 cannot be used, three can be used as a backup!

I love how Seb tries to sound all technical in his posts when talking about rides. :)

The Stealth blocking system can't take more than two trains!

Stealth's third train is currently being stripped; as there are no problems with the other two, there is no hurry at all.

That is not the current problem with Colossus. The ride will be opening it's second train once the electrical engineers have fitted the correct part for the lap bar system.

Pure Gold!

Went to thorpe..again today!Very good trip, got there for opening with gary, park was very dead!Met up with mark later on aswell, was a great laugh with people running in ride areas*.. slammer going to fast... and ofcourse my ohhs :|Ride count:Stealth: 10? 4 frontInferno: 10?Colossus: 3Vortex 3X: 1DEPTH CHARGE: 1Quantum: 2*actually only joking about btw

Yup, was a good day today, made my alton trip report yesterday a bit in-valid to... Inferno was on top form today, its no Nemesis obviously but Inferno beats it in the front row :( Colossus hurt, Vortex had phones flying everywhere, Quantum managed to thrill again.. and yeah the usualInferno X8 :) Colossus X2Stealth X3Vortex X3Quantum X2Depth Charge X1Storm X1Slammer X1

Thorpe thorpe thorpe.. was cool.. very cool, infact ive only had one bad trip all year and that was open day :DToday was awsome, got there to see stealth rolling the wrong way which unfortuantly put that down to 1 train all day but it wasnt too busy to be fair.Detonator opened.. which made mark happy becuase he didnt manage to ride it last year to it being broken every single trip he want, was all good.. untill we got to the top.. 15 miniutes later and a retarded anoucnment "WE ARE AWARE THAT YOUR GONDOLA HAS STOPED" we realised somthing was wrong, after being slooooowly lowered down were given free tickets and went and met with CHARLIE :D!I was also able to let out much anger at certain people in burger king. Then we did a whole few rides including quantum which was angry and was awsome!=DThen DETONATOR opened agian! in our excitedness we were there for the first ride.. mark finaly geting to exeprence it... got to the top.... *loud noise from motors* **** SAKE! but this time they managed to manually release us.. after that it closed and they had water dummys in it so there working on it to get it open which is good.Ride count:STEALTH: 2Colossus: 1Zodiac: 2 (1 between charlies legs ;)!)Quantum 2DETONATOR 1 1/2seX no way out: 1 (train 1 well smooth :D)Vortex: 1NEMESIS INFERNO: 3Very great day thanks guys :D!

MARK AND ALEX WENT TO THORPE PARK, IN THE YEAR 20-08, INMARCHit was well good./ We got there after waking up late and went to prk next to a copra and asrtra in sainsubrys. Tere was a crazy woman who 6kept+ talking to the woman behind baout 1 in front. Then we got to the park and founr marcy in BK LOL/~~AFFFFFFTTERR BK we went to da ridez! EW went to collousu but it was MSIIF so went went to Zodiac and enjopeyed te sensation of having each otger in our croteches, We then saw detty LOL.S working so ran to it. There we saw ricky who was running around limke madthing. We rode Detty. It WAS WELL GOD except for the fact we got stuck in the air. Marc was a puissy and kept screaming DAN BOYD DAN BOYD. Me and ALex decidef to eatur sainsbusyr cookies tbey were in my pocket and were well yum!.Aftrer that we got FREE TICKETS YEAH SUCK OF THAT VBITCHGES WE GOOT FREEBIERS and then went on the legendary INFErNO./ we were on front row. there wete piukeys in the queue that wee like BRAPO u is not going in freont of us ASAFE we were like meh you're obv. gay ort summink.LOLAnyway, it was good. WE THEN GOT WELL BORED AND RODE QUANTUM. it was so good alex gave boirth to babies QLol. Then we did some other crap. ypu've all; been there you know whatys theres. It was well good. OH YEAH thewn we rode etty again and it broke agaiubn OMG MEGA LOLZwe were at the top and got a manual realease it was like LOL mark's first detty ride EVER o r somethingalso we went to BK again at some point and all decided Charlie who we were there with was fit ;) (apart from mark, for he has obsessions with someone else and they know who they are MEGA LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>..................) Charlie li9ked Alex's hair unlike SOMEONE so Alex lieks Chalie, who also has nice hair.However, Chalie has driven a FERRARI and Alex is jelous of thisd fact, so is angryy. HOWEV ERT cHARLIE HAS AN IpHONE, SO IS THE best ever blaiiiittsss.(although Mark and Marc gave cars which are worth more)ANYWAY. we rode more crap then went nandos wheere we bhave dhcikend. Narc had half the chickens in the staines area as he dlokes then went for a drive around. Charlie went home cause hes a poor sod and we got lost on the way home from thorpe opark becuase staines is rubbish and sent us in the weong dicrection like the dickehead that it is. SHOWEVER Alex has an iPhone (best thing ever btw, if yuou didn't know,. I jailbroke mine which means it has loads of fit games and s**t YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)O anywaypoint isI usedx googles maps on it, and it has this cool thin g that te;;s you are, so we found our way to the M25 which is a big motorway that goes around LONDON which is the capital of EVERYWHERE for you SOUTHERNERS like PHIL:LIP CAUDELLPHSaWEFPERHKGFJMB MG SO TO CONCLUDE THORPE WAS AMAZING BUYT NOT AS GOOD AS THIS TRIP REPORT WHICH WILL GET 5 STARS IN ALL THE SUNDAY NEWSPAPERS TOMORROW. ALSO ITS MOTHERS DAY YOU NAUGHTY BIYS AND GIRLS THAT HAVENT BOUGHT YOUR MUM AYTHING, YOU SUCK MONKLEY POLE*we'd still be on the train home if it wasn't for my car. I-phones are one thing, but cars....)Also, we'd just like to point out that Marc simpson is a LEG END and that Charlie is c ool; asAlex, Alex loves Holly and Mark loves MattTHE END

I actually cant remember the last time I laughed so much than today, infact, I dont think ive ever laughed as much as I have today! :|Had such an amazing timeGod knows what we rode how many times, stelath to many, x to many, zodiac to many but it was a great laugh, even if they were laughing "at" me :lol:Not much to report really infenro mist was on and it looked pretty good with the lights, would be cool if that could be done on the whole tunnel though! Detty was closed with little life, will hopfully open next weekend!Had fun down the twinersh after too :lol: