Thorpe Park Trip Reports

Well I thought yesterday was actually pretty funny as well. Though Marc, you weren't laughing, you were more confused lol! I certainly have never laughed so much though, don't take it in a harsh way...well not *too* harsh anyway :lol:Sooo yeah got my AP upgraded for £15! So good that they do that. Went on Stealth 3 times in a row, then all the other rides, the majority of them more than once. Did X quite a few times, kept getting poked grrr, wonder who that was...they must have followed me to Quantum cos I had the same issue there :PAnd yes Marc the Twynersh was fun afterwards, you're a great entertainer...oh how the atmosphere dropped when you left...Highlights:Marc and the odd/annoying/yet somehow funny things he came out with. Yes, I can sneeze!Stealth again and again and again.Quantum!!! Gotta love it...Depth ChargeTeacups (squashed lol)The running lol

THORPE PARK With JACK DANNHad a great day =DStarted me geting on here at 8:30 suprisingly seeing jack online and us coming to a deal he will come if I pick him up!IT was fun, I had never drove in rain like that before on the motorway so it was all good!The park was pretty good, it was totally awesome to be at the top of detonator hearing the countdown once again, and I wernt the only one to pick up on this with hearing people in the q line commenting how its better with the countdown so great work there the people behind that!We were on the first fish ride of the year and we didnt even mean to be! Got like 6 goes around on one ride didnt even know it could do that but it was great, but a little cold! Not much more to say really park maps up over all the park now and looks great there also being handed out, spot the odd mistakes! and look pretty good!Gave Daniel a lift home and I coincidently jumped a red light and think I'm probably in teh shiz for that, who knows! Also got lost on the way home and ended up coming home from Chiswick?! Why didnt my tomtom tell me how to get to the m25 I dont know!Thats all really !

Gave Daniel a lift home and I coincidently jumped a red light and think I'm probably in teh shiz for that, who knows! Also got lost on the way home and ended up coming home from Chiswick?! Why didnt my tomtom tell me how to get to the m25 I dont know!

Thats why you use your noggin rather than a piece of s**tty equipment. Its bloody signposted to M25!

The park was pretty good, it was totally awesome to be at the top of detonator hearing the countdown once again, and I wernt the only one to pick up on this with hearing people in the q line commenting how its better with the countdown so great work there the people behind that!

Good to hear countdown return! Is this just the countdown return or has the 2006 music returned to?

Hey. Went to Thorpe today... B) It was fairly empty, the longest queue time was half an hour for Colossus, which I didn't go on...everytime I queued up for it, they kept closing it cos the restraints weren't shutting properly.Anyway, most rides were open, except for Tidal Wave and Rush and the other Octopus Garden rides...Managed to get on Stealth for the first time - wow. It was amazing. I'm happy to say that I've now been on everything in the park.Vortex - went on it first. No queue - freezing though.Quantum - a bit tedious cos it only went right the way around lke, 4 times.X - still find it boring tbh.Nemesis Inferno - did it twice.Flying Fish - did it countless times, and the operators were really happy and cheery. Went round 4 times on each go.Rapids - twice.Loggers Leap - once...got very wet.Slammer - did it alone...Detonator - also did that alone... B) ^^The friends aren't very brave when it comes to those rides.Overall, it was a good day out and not having to queue for long was a bonus. The only other downfall was the weather - it was slightly cold.Quick summary.Good points.-No queues.-Friendly staff/ride operators-The park was looking very clean and tidy.-Erm, I got in for a fiver :D -Some cool new souvenirs and stuff.-Oh, and there are plenty of park maps available... B), pointless point but hey, twas nice to take a few...hundred B)Bad points.-Weather weren't all that, but that's not Thorpe's fault.-Colossus kept opening and closing, as did Nemesis I for a while.-Slammer got to the top and took ages for it to properly begin.-I went with the 6th form and school being school, we had to leave at 3:45. Could've had an extra hour for Colossus...never mind.Apart from that, that's about it...I enjoyed it.I'll have some pictures up by friday. I tried to take some decent shots of the rides for you all....I wanna go again!!

Tp today was good!Quite busy around 3k on park, good to seem them still doing pretty good, obviously with it being pretty busy all coasters needed to be at full capacity and well they were at last! Park atmosphere was amazing today, especially Loggers Leap, with most of the q singing along to 5 6 7 8... yea the old musics obviously better! B) Saw a few shutdowns, wallets flying of steatlh etc all good fun!PICYS:Well only onride photos but meh B)Posted ImageMe and CJW having loads of fun goo goo goooing on stealth B) (wow I look hyper!)Posted ImageMe and Richard on the mighty nemesis inferno (Wow I look just as hyper!)Posted ImageUs with our fishy medals on rumba :| Most people wont get that but meh B)

Well then!Had a pretty cool day at Thorpe today with Marc!Got to the park at around 10ish to find quite a busy park. We headed off to Detonator for my first ride on it of the season, was pretty cool... I'm glad the countdowns back.At 11:00 we went into the dome to see Dirty Sanchez, there was some cool people skating in there which was fun to watch B)Eventually me and beth met the Sanchez boys and got our photograph taken with them and got autographs.Me and Marc went on Stealth up the single rider queue, we came off.... it rolled back... my luck. Infact it rolled back a total of 27 times today! We got on the First public Time Voyagers show ever! Which was pretty cool, really enjoyed it. Better than P4D IMO.We annoyed Daniel Woods at the fish photos every now and again by asking for download photos. It started raining heavily at around 4:30? Which made everyone leaveSo yeah, to finalise... Colossus was shut pretty much all day, but was testing! Sometimes with Dummies. Stealth had around 3 and a half hours of downtime. Loggers had some problems. Ride Count: Stealth - 2Time Voyagers - 2Fish - 2Samurai - 2Detonator - 2Inferno - 1Quantum - 1SIAT - 1Slammer - 1X - 1I think thats all!PhotosPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageClick here to view all!

A few random points about today.-I miss Justa.-Stealth Roll backs were fun, I had the same luck as Joe all day actually with them.-Stealth was fun-Detonator was fun-Nemesis queue was not fun.-Rain was fun.-Quantum whoring was pretty fun, I thought it was quite good today.-Vortex sucked-Sanchez people werent actually as bad as I thought they were-Busy early on, but the rain cleared people out.-Colossus water dummy leaking B)-I think it was hailing at some point?