Fear on a Ride

One thing I forgot to mention is there are no assigned seats/rows for RAP users either on Swarm, the entrance is the fast track queue, not the exit, if the height is a major hurdle, just shut your eyes then count to 5 after you hear the clicking stop, by the time you open your eyes you'll be so far down the drop you won't notice how high you were, but it is a fantastic view though.

43 minutes ago, Ian-S said:

Nemesis is not too bad, but as a RAP'r Sam they'll bundle you onto the back row, which is probably the worst place for g.

Will I have absolutely have to? On Galactica we were told to go on the back but I was a bit worried so we asked if we could sit a row or two in front and they had no problems with it, would it be any different on Inferno?

51 minutes ago, ChessingtonSam said:

Will I have absolutely have to? On Galactica we were told to go on the back but I was a bit worried so we asked if we could sit a row or two in front and they had no problems with it, would it be any different on Inferno?

Also being a RAP user, on Inferno they have always asked me to go in the back row.

If you ask you may be able to, but the force isn't that drastic anyways.

But if your really anxious then you'll probably be able to.

On 6 August 2016 at 11:52 PM, cptnmingo said:

I have managed to get myself used to Detonator and BPB's Ice Blast, later this year I'm going to attempt the one at PortAventura (300ft high) and then Falcon's Fury at Busch Gardens next year

Falcons Fury is the best and worst drop tower at the same time! The long way up is ok, so long as you're not scared of heights, it's when you get to the top, that's when it gets bad. You get tilted facing downwards! It was the scariest experience of my life. Your stuck there for a good 6-7 seconds before you fall 350 foot, facing the ground! It is such fun, and an amazing ride! Although, the feeling of falling facing the floor (ooh alliteration) is the scariest feeling in the world! 

• 2 weeks later...
Oh God - I was watching a POV of Falcons Fury, and just, no - no no no - anyone that can ride that thing is very brave in my opinion.  I'm ok on small drop rides but detest Detonator due to how intense it is.  Falcons Fury would kill me I reckon

Challenge accepted! I'll update you next April xD ... Aaaannd I'm already scared.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, cptnmingo said:

Really fun if you ask me! Not too rough at all, you get a wonderful view for miles then you turn to the right and you're off and that's the thrill part.

No, as in do you get airtime feeling, what are the forces like etc. 

No, as in do you get airtime feeling, what are the forces like etc. 

Well, I don't remember much in the way of airtime or G force, others may have different opinions but it terms of effects on the body it was pretty light. The whole appeal I think is the near miss aspect when you go through the sign.