Best Water Ride - Thorpe Park

Garyy

Which is your favourite water ride?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite water ride?

• Tidal Wave
    • Loggers Leap
    • Depth Charge
    • Ribena Rumba Rapids

loggers leap is pretty good but too slow in between the hills, mabye a bit more interactive themeing such as moving characters and whatabout a little waterfall over the end of the tunnel.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that once the 2009 coaster is built, there will be more interaction. I'm looking forward to seeing what they're gonna do with the project; in terms of paths through the place.I mean, Thorpe and Tussauds in general are known for their interactive coasters, with paths intertwining throughout the coaster. If they're going to carry on this tradition, surely Loggers will lose some of that escapism that it provides.I'm just interested to see what they do with it.

Agree with that, makes Tidal wave makes me feel horrible afterwards and plus you could ride loggers on a cold day, but riding Tidal wave on a cold day is just madness.

See the thing is Tidal Wave is less wet in colder weather. less people ride equalling a lighter boat meaning a smaller splash.. in theory :P.

Loggers, Purely because of the length of the ride, the fun you can have on it, the whole view of the park from the top and the awesome airtime XDBut Tidal Wave comes lik 0.00000001% behind it, it's the best themed - ride in the park, even thought sponsorship has ruined it's feel....And I have great memories * Remembers filling up a whole boat with school mates and singing "barbie" girl and "everywhere we go" on tidal*

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Not really, only difference is tidal dont force water up your nose.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which is bad if youve had a nose bleed recentely I may add. Ive devoloped I liking of Tidal recentely. Just the moisture and atmosphere of being in Amity with WWTP radio warning us of Tidal Waves and amazing theming has just made me feel better lately. Usually works more on Sunny days though tbh.