Sign in to follow this  
Benin

The Small Parks Thread

Chocolonely isn't a terrible chocolate brand either tbf, which makes it even more of a plus.

They have a good business relationship with Efteling at the mo, so will be interesting to see if that changes over the next couple of years.

Might Be worth ‘finally’ getting to Helsinki now for this Taronesque style coaster. 

This park isnt too too far away from the City either, as I’m aware.

It's a city park, it's pretty much the same as Liseberg in terms of location of the city centre...

Here's some concept art for the new Gerst Infinity coaster going into Walibi Rhone-Alpes (near the France/Swiss border, Lyon/Geneva way):

x1mKs58.jpg

aWxkhla.jpg

Tbf Linnanmäki looks like a solid enough park as it is, just lacked the killer ride. Taiga should take it from a 'visit one day park' to a 'let's plan a trip specifically for this' park for a fair few European enthusiasts.

Keep forgetting Walibi RA is getting their Gerst next year. It's slipped under the radar somewhat after the initial buzz. It's got a non-launched semi-shuttle ending, featuring a switch track to get you back to the station, I believe. Still not sure how I feel about that fad..

3 hours ago, ChiapasC. said:

Tbf Linnanmäki looks like a solid enough park as it is, just lacked the killer ride. Taiga should take it from a 'visit one day park' to a 'let's plan a trip specifically for this' park for a fair few European enthusiasts.

Keep forgetting Walibi RA is getting their Gerst next year. It's slipped under the radar somewhat after the initial buzz. It's got a non-launched semi-shuttle ending, featuring a switch track to get you back to the station, I believe. Still not sure how I feel about that fad..

Well if you want to complete the Sea life Europe trip you have to go there. Also, nothing will beat Motiongate's Capitol bullet train. Thanks, bye.