X

Garyy

I must say X:NWO is really boring. The last time I went I sat there singing 'if your happy and you know it', I had a few people joining in :-P.The things we do to make a ride more enjoyable :P.I have also noticed they have added more lights :D Which has completely ruined it.Oh well, can you guys think of any other songs you could sing on it?:-P

I really dont know if I hate it or love it, I mean, the lights dont help, its supose to be a ride in the 'dark'. but the music and noises you hear as you go around are good, so I dont know really. Also when I do sing its only when I'm just treally bored on it. I think it could also be because of how I'm deelin on the day. Personlly I'm in the middle with X:NWO. :P

I have also noticed they have added more lights :P Which has completely ruined it.

I noticedthat.Last Trip When I went on X I did it first and there were these really bright yellow lights at the bottom & top of the lift hill and right in the middle of the pyramid.Then when I rode it again after lunch, only the flashing blue and green lights on the lifthill were on.X:\NO WAY OUT is the best!!

I agree with that to be honest. I don't hate it because it's not a BAD ride but I don't love it because it's not a good ride. I think it would be a better ride somewhere else. It's definatley at the wrong park in my opinion , Every other ride at Thorpe is tailored pretty much to the extreme market and this timid-ish junior coaster is trying to be thrilling aswell , which it's not , I wish they would take off all the make up and let it try and be what it is. A decent little family coaster.

I agree with that to be honest. I don't hate it because it's not a BAD ride but I don't love it because it's not a good ride. I think it would be a better ride somewhere else. It's definatley at the wrong park in my opinion , Every other ride at Thorpe is tailored pretty much to the extreme market and this timid-ish junior coaster is trying to be thrilling aswell , which it's not , I wish they would take off all the make up and let it try and be what it is. A decent little family coaster.

maybe chessington could do with the ride.thorpe keep the building-extend it and make a ride like space moutain.launched yet looped aswell.great fun

But aren't Rameses Revenge and Rattle Sanke 1.4m?

Yes, Rameses Revenge and Rattlesnake (and Rodeo when at the park) was 1.4m.However, really Chessington & Zoo would need to have rollercoasters that have a minimum height such as Dragon's Fury being 1.2m and Vampire being 1.1m.You could include a 1.4m ride and I would be in favour of a major coaster at Chessington & Zoo but I do not thinking Chessington & Zoo will end up putting major 1.4m coasters in. (And I think this will be included in X:/ No Way Out).

Just while we're on the topic, does anyone know why the height restriction on X:/ No Way Out is 1.4m? I've never understood that.

I do not know to be honest.I recon as you can not see where you are going and going backwards (a blackwards coaster) this probably has influenced the 1.4m restriction.Whereas, If you are going foward, you can see where you are going and not stopping. These could influence I think to the 1.4m height restriction being lowered.I am not saying this scarcastically before anyone says comments to me!:It is a Vekoma Junior Coaster. If you are really despirate to know. Email Vekoma with this question and...Sate the type of ride: Vekoma Junior CoasterState the park: THORPE PARKState the ride: X:/ No Way OutAsk your question. Then at least you know 100% that it will be right as from the manufacturer of the ride itself! :P