X

Garyy

For those who don't realise it, the CCTV cameras in the X:\ queueline are fake. One big giveaway is they have a flashing red light on them. I found this out last year when a couple of idiots managed to open up one of the fire exits and sneak their way into the queue. After a few confrontations, security were called and they kicked them out.Also, you cannot fail to notice security gaurds constantly walking around the park. The guy who wears the turban is the best, not to mention a good laugh. Anyone know who I'm talking about? He's about 30.

Well does robot mean battery?

No - but the battery is nowhere to be seen lately in X:\.

Do you need to be rude?

Nope. I ain't being rude.

X/:No Way Out is passed its sell by date, its quite good but really old. I hate it when you stop. Why do u even stop? It was good when it was first built but now its nothing compared to the other rides. P.S. The battery is near the exit of the ride :P

You stop because it adds to the ride experience. And if you didn't stop, the ride would not be able to operate 4 or 5 trains, because you would be eliminating the block brakes.

Whats up with the CCTV cameras. Nobody really notices them

So they can monitor whats going on? So they can call security if they see a fight in the queueline, so they can see if anything collapses, so they can see if they need to close it to clean up some puke, so they can check nobody is smoking. So they can check that nobody is attempting to stand up on one of the bloke brakes, so they can tell if the ride needs to be e-stopped, so they can monitor where each train is, so they can check nobody is being stupid, so they can monitor evacuations.

We know where the battery should be, but it isn't there. It could be the battery has finally died.

It was there, flashing and making sounds yesterday so the battery lives on.

You stop because it adds to the ride experience. And if you didn't stop, the ride would not be able to operate 4 or 5 trains, because you would be eliminating the block brakes.So they can monitor whats going on? So they can call security if they see a fight in the queueline, so they can see if anything collapses, so they can see if they need to close it to clean up some puke, so they can check nobody is smoking. So they can check that nobody is attempting to stand up on one of the bloke brakes, so they can tell if the ride needs to be e-stopped, so they can monitor where each train is, so they can check nobody is being stupid, so they can monitor evacuations.It was there, flashing and making sounds yesterday so the battery lives on.

exactly, that's a good explination james. couldn't have done better myself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

X is good for a laugh, and X tends to be the ride we go on after lunch, because everything else will make us throw up :unsure: Having said that I went on Samurai after having a fully-loaded meal and I didn't puke, I did feel sick though :L

X:/ No Way Out allways seem to have people being sick, I would never go on it after eating! I guess its the dark and backwardness that makes people sick.YUCK.

• 1 month later...

Is this... (from the SAW topic, off topic...)Posted Imagethe bag room in XNWO?As I lose all sense of which bit of the pyramid I'm in, where abouts is Hellgate in the pyramid? I know it's by Colossus, but when you're inside the pyramid, does anybody actually know whereabouts it is? Like, is it by that fire exit that appears to open into another dark room after the ramp bit just before you go round the corner and get to the *new and not improved* bag room?Also, I know sound proofing does wonders but someone told me that on XNWO on Fright Nights you can hear some noise from Hellgate (screams, mainly). Can you? I never have.Thank you cool theme park people!

I dont know what that is in the picture, but to answer the hellgate question, hellgate isn't in the pyramid. Only the long corridors and the rides track are in there. There is a building out the back of X which houses the station platform and the old queue, which is where hellgate is.

x:/ is great as it is a bit more comfortable would be the best improvement but other than that it deserves to stay put not changed maybe a bit more themeing or somthing during the ride would be better.also I think they should put the camera back in I loved that :)bout it really, dont change a great ride