X

Garyy

I fail to understand why anyone can't love X, it's too much of a classic. Yeah it is just a bit WTF, and leaves riders feeling 'is that it?' and seriously confused (not helped by the random giant Phillips battery) - but I would, and will be sad to see it go when its time comes... Yeah, I saw the boarded up window on the second corner of the queue line - the white lights were also on as well as the red and blue LEDs. Is it just me, or does anyone else get annoyed when the fire exits in the queue are open. Yeah they're probably to stop us all from suffocating in there - but it kinda kills the X:\ Technology Research Centre feeling.Either way. I love it

Me and mates from the club go in there just to spot the new lightbulb :D This ride needs to go, and quick. The LSM would be a good result. Would this be the first park in the UK with 2 launch coasters?

Even with the crap uptime an LSM/LIM system has? The amount of power it drains along with Stealth would need a whole new 2.5Kv line installed, it would cost an absolute shedload to install and maintain, so I imagine unless the system is revised, then it probably won't happen.

Wow you just contradicted yourself there. You basically give everyone the impression that you hate it and suddenly turn it around at say that you love it. Very contradictory there.Want a medal?

I, like most people believe that X:\No Way Out's time is up at Thorpe, but none-the-less I think it is a great ride even if it doesn't suit the Lost City.Can I have my name on my medal???

Anyone else noticed that the window that had the robot in, in the queueline has been boarded up?

I'm a little confused here. Are you talking about the lady robot facing sideways with the mirror behind her, or the giant battery?Either way, what anyone thinks, I think X:\'s time is up. It's been the best it's ever been since they made the tiny adjustments a couple of years ago, but it still needs to go. And when it does, they'll have to demolish the building carefully, as Colossus' station is somehow attached to the side of the X:\ building.The roof is iconic for planes flying in and out of Heathrow - let's give the pilots a new landing/taking off target.

Ok, firstly, It was not the best its ever been two years ago. You obviously don't remember its first years at the park.The ride is still a great addition to the park. Its downtime is rare and still attracts ques, albeit not as much as its younger days. But thats to be expected. As thorpe are constructing the new coaster, I don't think we'll be seeing it go for another few years. It doesn't need to.But can you imagine how the skyline of the park will change?& somehow, I don't think thorpe park are looking to give pilots a new target.

I'm a little confused here. Are you talking about the lady robot facing sideways with the mirror behind her, or the giant battery?Either way, what anyone thinks, I think X:\'s time is up. It's been the best it's ever been since they made the tiny adjustments a couple of years ago, but it still needs to go. And when it does, they'll have to demolish the building carefully, as Colossus' station is somehow attached to the side of the X:\ building.The roof is iconic for planes flying in and out of Heathrow - let's give the pilots a new landing/taking off target.

Well does robot mean battery?