Vampire

Change is not always good!I love no matter how old it is - even though it is me saying it - it is still a good coaster!The amount of teenagers I have seen refuse to go on Vampire and had one male cry which obviously I was laughing inside!!The only thing that I would improve to Vampire is a re-paint of the track.

I heard from someone that the old carriages are gone, sold or just scrapped. So the original awesome can not be restored :o(but that was just what my mate said so don't take it as fact :))

I know this, hence why I said that it wouldn't happen... Though I was more about the queue entrance and general theming more than anything...Though apparently one car is still in use somewhere at some undisclosed park...

Though I was more about the queue entrance

How would you improve it then? (Not saying in a funny way - just to hear what you think lol).

Though apparently one car is still in use somewhere at some undisclosed park...

Yeah I heard about that only a few days ago. Engineers won't tell me neither which really bugged me for a bit! :):o

How would you improve it then? (Not saying in a funny way - just to hear what you think lol).

Use the old entrance... It's really that simple (plan-wise)... As effectively I would have Express Passes following their current route down the steps and under, whilst the regular queue would just turn right and join up to it's current location...That's it really... Unfortunately a lot of work would be needed to make the old door usable for what I would want... A shame...Continue the theming added to the queue, whilst making the rails actual gothic style railings over the purple efforts we have...The next big thing would be to actually hide the tin building by placing a facade on it... Be it a two inch thick piece of painted wood or not, just would be 10x better than what it is now... Making it look like an actual castle/mansion/whatever it's actually meant to be...That's it for now...

More fool you then. Dispatching is still pretty decent on 2 Train operation. Team Perseus do work quite hard!

Even the best dispatching in the world cannot prevent a 70 minute queue it seems on Sunday... Dread to think what it would be like on a busy day (15k+), but I don't blame the staff (unless a staff member broke the third train, in which case I do)...

:PIt is still the most popular ride in the park and is my opinion a phenomenal family coaster with a quite low height restriction for what is actually an extremely fun ride. It certainly doesn't need removing although quite a bit of TLC is definitely overdue. Also, it may be just be but there really isn't a big difference in experience in the first 3 rows and then the further back you go the smoother/ less jolty it gets so can't understand your comment on that.

Well it isn't going to be removed in the near future, that has been confirmed. So it doesn't "need to go", but it does look very tired. Hopefully this is being looked at in Chessington's future plans for refurbishment/improvment. As long as Vampire is still the Vampire, the only way it could go is forwards.

yes definittly I dont want to see it go but I would like to see it have a crash course make over.

:PIt is still the most popular ride in the park and is my opinion a phenomenal family coaster with a quite low height restriction for what is actually an extremely fun ride. It certainly doesn't need removing although quite a bit of TLC is definitely overdue. Also, it may be just be but there really isn't a big difference in experience in the first 3 rows and then the further back you go the smoother/ less jolty it gets so can't understand your comment on that.

I think its time is in the next 10 years in my eyes though unfortunatly going on the corckscrew years! I would to like to see it re vamped to a more 'vampire' theme. hay at least they have put some models in the queue lines of vampires. hay ho thats what you get when you have 5 minutes to come up with something to ease the hard work of queueing

The One and Only Abdabbbie, to be precise. Unfortunately Abdab looks a bit fake just sitting their with the remains of his inner workings poking out from underneath his robes. I would prefer a bit of sublty. However, I understand that re-dressing Terror Tomb animatronics and plonking them on the ground is a lot easier than fixing, reprogramming and rewiring them up so that they work realistically again.