Vampire

Well since I haven't signed one I can moan about it then :)Besides, surely with heights being checked at the entrance and batch this shouldn't be a problem? Why a kid should have to have their height checked 3 times (even with a bloody wristband) in a queue is rather stupid...Also yeah, 3 trains... OMFG!

Yet Kevins signed a media policy, but spreads the music about like he owns the place :). What a hippogriff.All you need is someone to height check at entrance, slap a wristband on. And then ensure they have wristbands in station. Otherwise, no point in wristbands, no point in guy on entrance. God, chessie is so stupid sometimes.I love the inability of the park to get 3 trains by the start of easter holidays though. It's the same every single year.

I may as well chip in with my Vampire XXI bear too then... :PPosted ImageMe & my XXI bear wearing his XXI pin!May I just say how brilliant the team on Vampire were yesterday, they were dispatching extremely quickly and I only stacked on lift 2 for 2out of the4 rides I had on it yesterday (20/4/11), sometimes they dispatched just as the op said the '5' notice. She was also giving them good praise which I think was good, and the awesome lines she said whenever a train was dispatched.'SIT BACK&HOLD TIGHT, THE VAMPIRE IS TAKING FLIGHT''SIT BACK&HOLD TIGHT, YOUR IN FOR A FRIGHT'The theme music was still not loud enough though, but the op's mic was...