Vampire

• 2 weeks later...

I think the area music is really good but I do agree it could be turned up a little bit.I like the tunnel effects that have returned but I have noticed that you wouldn't relise it was there if you didn't really listen for it in the tunnel.The only thing I can definately hear, outside of the station obviously :o, is the wolf howling after the train leaves the tunnel.

I must say on my last trip just over a week ago, sadly I heard no area music or tunnel effects. :oHopefully next time :o At least there re-adding all these great little atmospheric touches back to the areas.

I could just about hear it on Sunday in the tunnel.When I was waiting at the exit of Black Buccaneer though, I could hear the wolf howling as clear as anything!

• 2 weeks later...

Vampire has had a re-vamp in the station!The lighting has gone from green to red. I don't know if I prefer the green though... :PThe organist - This is looking 'fangtastic' as the lighting on this is fenominal! It is hard to describe what they have done but worth a closer inspection on your next adventure :P

Vampire has had a re-vamp in the station!The lighting has gone from green to red. I don't know if I prefer the green though... :PThe organist - This is looking 'fangtastic' as the lighting on this is fenominal! It is hard to describe what they have done but worth a closer inspection on your next adventure :P

Well that's just confirmed me visiting tomorrow, cannot wait!

I love the new lighting. The main red lights maybe need to be dimmed a bit but I'm sure that'll come naturally when dust fills the light filter :PHowever the new lights on the organist are fantastic, add so much to the station. Another great touch-up by Chessie :P

They keep pissing around with the lighting in the station, and it looks far better and it suits the theme as GREEN, as its bloody intended to be. Rather than red, which they put in there. Gah, why.

Peter, red is by FAR the most awesome colour I've seen in there... Green can go away...

It was always green, which suits the area much better in my opinion:Posted ImageBear in mind this photo is of old Vampire and therefore has more theming to hide the mechanisms. Perhaps if they used this same lighting it would illuminate what you are not meant to see, in which case I understand why they changed it.As long as things are still nice and ark in there and the theming looks realistic, I guess it does not really matter. Last time I visited, and for quite a long time before, the lighting was mostly red around the platform, green on the organist and a mixture of red, green, blue and yellow on various bits of theming around the air gates. I hope it is not as messy now.

^ You can definitely see why that was, themed air gates, more cobwebs, darker, lighting all the same colour, and also trains actually themed to the ride. Also, is it me or can I see mist/ a smoke effect in between each row gate?

Yeah, I think there used to be a mist system some where in the station. It was'nt much, but just enough to add a bit more atmosphere to the area.

^ You can definitely see why that was, themed air gates, more cobwebs, darker, lighting all the same colour, and also trains actually themed to the ride. Also, is it me or can I see mist/ a smoke effect in between each row gate?

Gates? GATES?Old Vampire didn't need gates, you just used your brain and not walk out in front of a moving train.

Sorry, this was Chessingtons idea?This was a managers idea who he in fact did himself, in his own time. Is anyone here silly enough to suggest that Chessington development team said 'Hey lets actually see how we can make our rides look nice for once'?