Post Your Desktop!

Marc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My latest one:Posted ImagePhoto taken by me of course!And yes, On-Screen Keyboard...the lappy keyboard screwed up, was leant a USB one but that's broken too :D I need to get it fixed but I don't have £95 to spend! Grr...I love how it's 10 to 8 in the evening, and 15c :D Sunshine :D :DNo idea what happened to Firefox :) It's done it once before...meh.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, how can I upload the picture so it is viewable in the forum?

Get a Flickr / Photobucket / any photo sharing website account. Dunno what's the best, but I personally use Photobucket. Then upload it to that (they usually have very straightforward instructions) and then post the direct link here as an . Simples. :)

My latest one:Posted ImagePhoto taken by me of course!And yes, On-Screen Keyboard...the lappy keyboard screwed up, was leant a USB one but that's broken too :D I need to get it fixed but I don't have £95 to spend! Grr...I love how it's 10 to 8 in the evening, and 15c :D Sunshine :D :DNo idea what happened to Firefox :) It's done it once before...meh.

I didnt know you could read chinese! What is that your looking at xD

Hairy pics? :angry:Moving on...Posted ImageThere was a St George's Day Festival in the town today and me and my mum went along, it was really good ;) And they had an actress dressed as the Queen, who you could have your photo taken with later on, so we did! :)It was such a fun day, I guess Horley ain't that bad after all!The hat I'm wearing... ;)