Queue Times

treeis

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think the queues will be long, and they turn out not to be, you'll be happy.But if you underestimate and they're long, you'll be dissapointed.Basically, allways over-estimate the queues and you'll never be dissapointed. :P

It's the same as me, it works really well.

"Hope" they are under 2 hours and you've got yourself a deal :P Remember: Always expect long queues and you'll never be dissapointed.(unless, of course they turn out to be 3 hours each, but how likely is that?lol: )

hmm.. at Fright Nights, Thorpe Park's busiest days of the year....

Yeh, SAW - the ride was walk on nearly all day, and from when I got there there was no queue! Everything was walk-on I love early days in FN, could you imagine if it was prebook only!? do you think that would put numbers even lower? As some people wouldn't know and be rejected :)

I'm to scared to go to fright nights, ill just stick with good ole halloween hocus pocus, plus they would pick on me in the mazes as I'm scared at the ones at chessington let alone the ones at thorpe! :)

Well you could just go for rides in the dark? And the great atmosphere with the Fright Nights music and multi-coloured (but mainly green) lighting? That's what I go for really.

I know the mazes for the majority were Asylum- 2.5 hoursCurse- 1.5 hoursSeven- 1.5 hoursHellgate- 70 minutesSaw as ricky already said was about 150 mins,Nemesis hit 2 hours at one pointDetonator- 40 minsSamurai- 1 hourVortex- 1 hour (average)didn't see the rest but you get the general idea....BUSY!