Music

Phill

So the Grammies were last night.Among the winners were Beyonce, who won 6! Including one for best R&B performance and album. Taylor Swift won 4, including best country performance and album of the year!I'm very angry because Black Eyed Peas won best Pop Vocal album over Pink, The Fray, and Kelly Clarkson! :(

I wanted Black Eyed Peas to win a grammy but not best pop vocal album. Kelly Clarkson and P!nk are much better singers and they write their own songs; their meaningful and people like me and MikeyT can relate to them.I am happy Taylor Swift won as many as she did and that Beyonce has the record of winning 6 awards in one night. I am happy GaGa won 2 even thought she should have won at least one more but then again, she's only been here 1 year and she aims to be here for the next 20 years.Love the Elton John and GaGa performance and P!nk's was amazing!!

I am happy GaGa won 2 even thought she should have won at least one more but then again, she's only been here 1 year and she aims to be here for the next 20 years.

How can someone plan exactly how many years they're going to be around for? Anything could happen in the space of 20 years, it's best to just take everything as it comes.

Cheryl Cole - Parachute... Anyone seen the video? I love it. I saw her perform it back in December where she did some ballroom dancing, I'm glad they kept to the dancing theme in the video, its something different to the usual crap videos we get from popstars. The song isn't great but the video kinda makes up for it!