Music

Phill

Sky Ferreira is tipped to be huge and was family friends with Michael Jackson and cried when he heard her sing at their local church. Her UK debut single - One by Bloodshy & Avant (Britney Spears' Toxic) and her debut US single Obsession by Ryan Tedder (Leona' Lewis' Bleeding Love, Run and Happy) are huge songs. Natalia Kills, discovered by Will.I.am is a British artist and has been compared to Gaga and called the British Lady Gaga. She does dark electro-pop and has 2 promotional songs, Zombie and Activate My Heart and her debut single: Mirrors has been released. Debut album due this November '10.Lolene, a British Pop artist does 80's and 90's pop and has two big songs 'Rich (Fake It Till You Make It)' and the amazing 'Lionheart'.B.O.B (Ft. Haley Williams from Paramore) - Airplanes Katy Perry's Teenage Dreams album (Fireworks, Teenage Dream, Circle The Drain and ET are highlights)Florrie - New Indie / Pop artist (Working with Xenomania, the people behind Girls' Aloud)Marina & The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot & Oh NoTinie Tempah (Ft. Eric Turner) - Written In The Stars

Saturday and I agree with Benin; I love Muse but their recent rigid setlist in their tours has annoyed me a lot. Still standing at Wembley will be amazing though.

I agree about the setlists, I just bought both on a whim due to being slightly too much of a fanboy. :lol:

I love Muse but their recent rigid setlist in their tours has annoyed me a lot.

Most bands do have relatively rigid setlists in their tours anyways, changing one or two songs per venue...It's like when I looked up Rammstein's setlists of the UK shows they did... The same basic songs played at each one... Such is the way of gigs...

Most bands do have relatively rigid setlists in their tours anyways, changing one or two songs per venue...It's like when I looked up Rammstein's setlists of the UK shows they did... The same basic songs played at each one... Such is the way of gigs...

Most likely because bands don't expect people to go to so many gigs on the same tour, they just expect their fans to go to their local show and that be the end of it (hence the point of the tour), so to them they have every right to throw out the same show every night if they want because to them they're playing to a different audience.

Well looking briefly at the Muse forums most fans didn't mind having the same setlist for the entire tour but wanted 1 or 2 slots reserved for less played songs to be rotated which doesn't seem too taxing on the band. There was even a petition done on the official forums and the band didn't seem to care... Saying this some bands like Bloc Party have taken into account the audience's reactions and changed their setlist if needed throughout a show.