Music

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

Recently I've been annoyed about how there is no other band like Pendulum. I've been trying to find music like them for ages but have found nothing even close. So I thought, how hard is it to make a simple drum and bass song? All I need is a riff and a good drum and bass loop. When I got fruity loops, I had a go at making some drum and bass songs. It worked out pretty nicely, was fun to make and most importantly...sounds like Pendulum! (a bit).I made a youtube channel to share the music I made so if anyone wants hear, just click the link below. :P I'm not saying you must enjoy it or anything....just have a listen and hopefully reccomend or mention the channel to others. :Phttp://www.youtube.com/user/TyphonDrumandBassI called it "Typhon" because it sounds cool and is apparently some massive ancient greek giant. PS: Sorry for stealing your thunder Andrew H. Your remix is awesome! :P

• 2 weeks later...

babes omgz lyk innit iv found dis wel sik choon u gotta hear it its lyk wel bangin n wil do so wel in da charts cuz its bi an artists dats propa fit n popular, lisen 2 it now omds its actual wel gd. ite peace out bludd brappp. xxxxWell that's pretty much her demographic right? I daren't say her name, for she is the Spawn of the Devil.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MP9YU2ZuAM For your viewing *ahem* pleasure... Enjoy!

Right now I'm loving Eliza Doolittle, lovely summer songs! And a little band called Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, adore them too.Next week its my birthday, so I've asked for (ta dah, long list...) Adam Lambert (In person, of course, boy hes fit).... Agnes and Daisy Dares You... should all be good!

Right now I'm loving Eliza Doolittle, lovely summer songs! And a little band called Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, adore them too.Next week its my birthday, so I've asked for (ta dah, long list...) Adam Lambert (In person, of course, boy hes fit).... Agnes and Daisy Dares You... should all be good!

Oh my god Adam Lambert yes! Could we split him? Pleasey Squeezy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...