Music

Phill

They did for Tim Minchin. Small one but still a damn moshpit.

Ha, I'm not surprised. Last year, massive mosh pit opened up and everyone toppled sideways! In Mumford and Sons!! Watched people fall to my feet, I was by a fence and a hench guy so I wasnt falling anywhere!

I recorded and watched BBC Three's coverage of Muse...Not much has changed since their setlist last year, though apparently they didn't show ALL of it... Still bloody amazing to watch though and really reminded me how awesome they are live... When they touring proper again?

I recorded and watched BBC Three's coverage of Muse...Not much has changed since their setlist last year, though apparently they didn't show ALL of it... Still bloody amazing to watch though and really reminded me how awesome they are live... When they touring proper again?

They played all of Origin of Symmetry (some of the songs hadn't been played for years) which is pretty different to Wembley and then did the hits. The set was 21 songs which is great for a festival. Next tour I would imagine be sometime next year. They are working on the new album from September. Hopefully this has shown what the crowd want with The Resistance songs getting the worst reception.

Posted Image :D :D

Oh dear, this photo is just AWFUL. No chemistry whatsoever.Justin looks very pleased with himself - he's comforting Selena with a nicely positioned hand on her hip and he's leaning - somewhat awkwardly - inwards to Selena, but let's not forget how he's playing to the camera: his free hand holding something completely unrelated in a faux-austere fashion (it looks like a small snake?). And when you look at that 'comforting' hand you can see how he's not really holding her - he's merely 'placed' his hand there as if by default. Not to mention he's dressed like a douche.Selena on the other hand is giving the impression she really does not want to be there (her smile looks uneasy). Her arm should reach to Justin's right shoulder and a sign of a trusting embrace but instead she's fixed her hand at Justin's left shoulder, placing him, without further notice, in the Friend Zone. But otherwise Selena looks hot.And thus concludes my five minutes as a Body Language Expert.

It's not a bad album, it just not as good as the rest and the songs that they normally play live just don't work. If they played MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection instead of Resistance and Undisclosed Desires then I would have no complaints at all.

I LIKE Undisclosed Desires :blink:And the MK Jam they played at Wembley, can never find a decent Youtube clip of it though... :glare:On the topic of awesome film music...

Undisclosed Desires is fine on the CD but personally, it was the biggest let down of both Wembley and Reading, espeically when played right next to Resistance. MK Jam is a very good intro though and the rotating spaceship at Wembley was great for it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH4tQ8K1evM&list=PLA9ED64CD81461972&index=12&feature=plpp DeeThreeDee on youtube does great recordings.Kick Ass and Tron soundtracks are both great. Daft Punk was a great choice for Tron.

And your taste in music has sold more than 20 million albums and 60 million singles and won a MTV VMA? Nuff' Said.

Awards and nominationsGrammy Award - Nominated for "Best Boxed or Special Limited Edition Package" - The Black Parade in 2008Kerrang! Award - Won "Best Band on the Planet" in 2006Kerrang! Award - Won "Best International Band" in 2007Kerrang! Award - Won "Best Album" for Three Cheers for Sweet RevengeKerrang! Award - Won "Best Video" for "Helena" in 20052005 MTV Video Music Awards - Nominated for "Best New Artist in a Video" for "Helena"2005 MTV Video Music Awards - Nominated for "Best Rock Video" for "Helena"2005 MTV Video Music Awards - Nominated for "Best Choreography in a Video" for "Helena"TRL Italy Award - Nominated for "Best New Artist"TRL Award 2006 - Won "Best Group That Actually Plays"[68]MTV Asia Awards 2006 - Nominated for "Favorite Rock Act"MTV Asia Awards 2006 - Nominated for "Favorite Breakthrough Artist"MTV Asia Awards 2006 - Nominated for "Favorite Video" for "Helena"NME Awards - Won "Best International Band" in 2007NME Awards - Won "Best International Band" in 2011NME Awards - Won "Best Video" for "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" in 201115th Annual Music Video Production Awards - Won "Best Colorist/Telecine" for "Helena" and "Best Styling" for "The Ghost of You"And um ONE album in JUST USA - The Black Parade has sold 1,610,000 copies in the US as of October 2010.Nuff' Said.