Rant

Theme Park bloke

For a start I technically don't work with food, I work with 'dry goods'. ;)It's cool, happens a lot but it doesn't affect anybody else, this was just the worst it's been. It's to do with my asthma so isn't infectious and only happens in the morning, I'm fine now! :) It's just disgusting...

For a start I technically don't work with food, I work with 'dry goods'. ;)It's cool, happens a lot but it doesn't affect anybody else, this was just the worst it's been. It's to do with my asthma so isn't infectious and only happens in the morning, I'm fine now! :) It's just disgusting...

My freind gets the Same it's bit concerning when he's in my car and feels rough over asthma worry that it's gunna land on me or car ;) his lasts for hours but dissapers with sugary drink or sweets which is odd :D he must be diabetic something too .

My dad ranting and raving at the tv these past two nights...It's only football, just because it's United and Real Madrid doesn't give you right to have a stupidly high amount of rage at them for apparently cheating every two minutes ¬¬

My brother, who doesn't even live with us anymore, keeps coming home and dominating the main TV because he wants to watch football with his mates, even when he could watch it at his home, but he won't watch it in non-HD. Pisses me off so much :l

My dad ranting and raving at the tv these past two nights...It's only football, just because it's United and Real Madrid doesn't give you right to have a stupidly high amount of rage at them for apparently cheating every two minutes ¬¬

Lmao, this is my step dad. Earlier he was storming around the house effing and blinding about how most United supporters dont actually like football and only support them because they're the biggest club rah rah.