Rant

Theme Park bloke

Okay so. The letter I is all I hear now.People in my life are somehow so selfish a teacher gave me praise because I actually held the door open for him. Someone tell me what happened to everyone? :/

I (oh look there I go again (and again :rolleyes:) know exactly where you're coming from.

I'm so hacked off, just did a chemistry GCSE re-take, and opened the paper to find questions on things we hadn't even been taught and stuff that wasn't in the revision guide. Lovely.

I fell asleep in a couple of my exams including maths. Teachers used to enter me for the higher teir papers when it was obvious I couldn't pass them. Maths was a disaster.

I'm so hacked off, just did a chemistry GCSE re-take, and opened the paper to find questions on things we hadn't even been taught and stuff that wasn't in the revision guide. Lovely.

Yeah, we had that yesterday as their was something about Halogen Carbons and Alchohol burning in air that wasnt on the teaching syllabus 'apparantly'. (It wasnt a retake, it was Chem 1A)Plus, the examiner couldn't read the clock properly in Physics 1B and wrote "Start: 10.08" as opposed to "Start: 10.18" meaning we only had 20 minutes to do it in

My English teacher told my class that for the half term holidays we would have to plan out and start our Shakespeare coursework. I asked him to check my title, themes, etc so that I could try and get a complete first draft. He said it was completely fine. 1 week later with the entire piece complete, my teacher tells me that I have to completely scrap it and start on a new piece because it is entirely wrong. Would have been nice is he had told before I had done the damned thing. What's more I can't use the content from the piece at all in case it is too familiar.

The other day in ManiaHub chat, someone was talkin about chocolate fingers and fingering (sexually). I said that I like chocolate fingers. Today, someone who was in the ManiaHub chat the other night, asked me this anonmyously on Formspring:"I love to smell my fingers after ive fingered my self and lick little kids out"I think its absolutely disgusting that people will say this type of thing, whether or not, it's a sick joke. It doesn't bother me that much because I am used to it. But some people on here, need to do something more ****ing constructive with their time.Little ****es...

I know Will. Even though quite often the questions on Formspring are not to be taken seriously and are often silly/jokes, bit of a sick thing to say either way! Especially about kids. It's the sort of thing you'd expect a 12 year old to say, people should grow up!Don't want to sound dictating but it is pretty inappropriate.

Double post but it's a separate topic to the last one, so makes sense :unsure:I don't mind people voicing their opinions etc, but it seems that sometimes, on some of my statuses on Facebook, people make silly comments that just go against what I've just said, which is really annoying especially when it's a happy status. Really annoys me, it's like people are against the things I say, for no reason. If I put a status up saying I hated all my friends or something immature/bitchy then that's different. But I don't do that! It's like they're trying to wind me up on purpose, and some people know I can have a short fuse at times, it's like they're trying to encourage me :blush:And I'm really not in the mood for it today, hungover, massive boil on my leg so painful I can't walk properly, my mood is all over the place, quite possibly caused by ANOTHER mental health disorder (or it may be the anti-depressants)...I might actually explode!

I have a rant, and I don't know how to express it. So I found some song lyrics that do! Please be patient. :unsure:If you're thin: "poor little walking disease",If you're not, then they're all screaming obese.If you're straight: "why aren't you married yet?!"If you're gay: "why aren't you waving a flag?!"If it's wrong, you're knowing it,If it's right, you'll always miss.You can't win.The one who doesn't quite fit in,Under-dressed under your skin,Oh, a walking disaster!Every time you try to fly, You end up falling out of line.You can't win.And you try, you try so hard.But it's wearing on your heart.You can't win.

People who have met one of your mates once, and then act like they've known them forever are cringing. Also, just wanted to rant about people in general who use publc transport.- WHY for the love of god, do people wait 30 minutes for a bus, and then when they get on, scrummage around their bag for change for another 5 minutes. If you are one of these people, can I ask politely that you get your change ready prior to boarding the bus. If you don't, I will sooner or later smash you round the head with a blunt object.- The train, oh how lovely and busy it is at 8am in the morning.. so why do some stupid tossers insist on getting on the train and shouting "Can you move down please" when there is clearly no ****ing room to move into.- The taxi... Why does this ***** deserve a tip for ripping me off travelling 10 minutes down the road... AND he shows no urgency to get me to the train station on time. I hand over my money to someone who has only been in the country for a couple of days and doesn't speak a word of English, and he can't even manage to say "Thank You". How about next time you don't get a tip, you don't get anything.. and I just walk off.It won't be al queda blowing up transport at this rate...

Someone once called me a Chessington fanboy. That made me mad because I'm not. If they do something crap I'll say it. For instance adding fastrack to jumbos, toadies and truckers. I called that the worst decision Chessington could possibly make. A fanboy, surely would spout rubbish like "they are a business, they're allowed to do what they want, who cares about a few annoyed people."

People who have met one of your mates once, and then act like they've known them forever are cringing. Also, just wanted to rant about people in general who use publc transport.- WHY for the love of god, do people wait 30 minutes for a bus, and then when they get on, scrummage around their bag for change for another 5 minutes. If you are one of these people, can I ask politely that you get your change ready prior to boarding the bus. If you don't, I will sooner or later smash you round the head with a blunt object.- The train, oh how lovely and busy it is at 8am in the morning.. so why do some stupid tossers insist on getting on the train and shouting "Can you move down please" when there is clearly no ****ing room to move into.- The taxi... Why does this ***** deserve a tip for ripping me off travelling 10 minutes down the road... AND he shows no urgency to get me to the train station on time. I hand over my money to someone who has only been in the country for a couple of days and doesn't speak a word of English, and he can't even manage to say "Thank You". How about next time you don't get a tip, you don't get anything.. and I just walk off.It won't be al queda blowing up transport at this rate...

This. I'm either late and just about make the bus, or late, miss it, and wait 30 mins for the next one :P I know what the fares are cos I'm used to the routes etc so luckily I am not one of these people :PI hate busy trains. End of. I rarely tip taxi drivers, I don't have the cash to spare! Plus, it's expensive enough as it is, and like you said, they haven't much sense of urgency and there's nothing they do which makes me think "They went above and beyond, let's give them a tip!"I'll tip at decent restaurants when I can afford to, if the food and service deserve it. Are you supposed to tip hairdressers? I'm a little useless with life at times and this is something I've never known the answer to :P Although for the amount women pay (to have my hair just trimmed is £18!), I think not!