Rant

Theme Park bloke

I feel incredibly selfish sometimes. I was reading in a magazine yesterday how this woman's best friend is in a coma and is pretty much brain dead. There's a good chance she's never going to recover. She has a young girl and a husband, it must be heart breaking for them because they're never going to get the person they love back. And then there's me bitching about something that can't compare to that in a million years. There are people who have no home, no food and no family and there's me complaining about about feeling a tiny bit sick. Urgh I really need a slap sometimes :/

Don't worry about it, you're not being selfish. I would explain my opinion but it would take too long! :) Don't worry though, if you say that you're selfish, that means most people are selfish. Which isn't true at heart.

At what point in my comment did I say that any of those coasters WOULD BE a twisted impulse? If you can be bothered to read a comment correctly, you will find that what I said was :"A twisted impulse would be a kick ass addition". In your empty thick little head, you read it as "A twisted impulse IS GOING TO BE A kick ass addition". I used the term "WOULD" because in my opinion, it would be a cool addition (assuming that you know the difference between applied opinion and fact, which is unlikely).****.

Perhaps it would have, but I didn't (I forgot :)) I'm not gonna sit back and allow myself to be patronised by 14 year old kid though.

I'm not taking it the wrong way, I just think you're overconfident little upstart c.u.n.t

That was VERY mean.

I thank you.

Trust me, you're not with me. I'm not one of your mates, I'm someone you have just pissed off in such an epic way.

You'll learn how I handle people if I EVER see you. Trust me that is not so much of a threat as it is a promise. Stay the **** out of my way you ****.

OH **** THE HELL OFF. You're truely the nastiest little inbred limpdick upstart c.u.n.t I have ever read!

I think some people are naturally born retarded.

Right, well, when an Admin comes online, Josh R has no way of covering up the incredibly rude posts he has clocked up in the past hour or two. I will edit this with any more obscene / rude posts he makes.

Gotta love bipolar.

On Dummiguy's profile:Josh R Today, 06:14 PMDon't ever, ever put words into my mouth again. Dumb ****.

I'm carrying on here as I've used maximum quotes in the post above...

If you had any, any dignity whatsoever, you'd delete that post with all the quotes. For a start, it seems like something is seriously wrong with the user you have hounded, because looking through all of his posts, I see a reasonably level headed, helpful poster, why he went rogue I have no clue but obviously something isn't right, but you just look so desperate, as if you're scraping below the barrel to dob someone in it for personal satisfaction.

If you had any, any dignity whatsoever, you'd delete that post with all the quotes. For a start, it seems like something is seriously wrong with the user you have hounded, because looking through all of his posts, I see a reasonably level headed, helpful poster, why he went rogue I have no clue but obviously something isn't right, but you just look so desperate, as if you're scraping below the barrel to dob someone in it for personal satisfaction.

I am not desperate to get at him in no way. I would gain no personal satisfaction in getting him in trouble. For the most part, I have not seen the 'level headed, helpful poster' side to him. I have seen a very different side to him. In the end, there might be a problem - I don't know. I am going to keep my dignity though by doing what I feel is right and keeping the quotes. I will let Admin deal with it in whatever way they see fit. If I was completely wrong, I will hold my hands up and apologize. Hopefully you can kinda see my view. As I said, if I am being out of order, I will apologize. However, I feel the Admin do need to know all of what has gone on tonight.

I am not desperate to get at him in no way. I would gain no personal satisfaction in getting him in trouble. For the most part, I have not seen the 'level headed, helpful poster' side to him. I have seen a very different side to him. In the end, there might be a problem - I don't know. I am going to keep my dignity though by doing what I feel is right and keeping the quotes. I will let Admin deal with it in whatever way they see fit. If I was completely wrong, I will hold my hands up and apologize. Hopefully you can kinda see my view. As I said, if I am being out of order, I will apologize. However, I feel the Admin do need to know all of what has gone on tonight.

Well, you wanna know what I just found out? His long term partner just died. I don't know about you, but I would be very messed up in that situation. I'm sorry but what you are doing is just as cruel and just as messed up. How about trying to help him out? But no, you wanna act like that? Good for you, whatever gives you your kicks I suppose. You have the right to free speech, you can do whatever you want.

Well, you wanna know what I just found out? His long term partner just died. I don't know about you, but I would be very messed up in that situation. I'm sorry but what you are doing is just as cruel and just as messed up. How about trying to help him out? But no, you wanna act like that? Good for you, whatever gives you your kicks I suppose. You have the right to free speech, you can do whatever you want.

Be that as it may be, but unfortunately neither in moral or legal and civil law, will that stand up as a defense.You have the right to remain silent if you do so with to, taking it out on people on forum is not appropriate.

Of course that is incredibly heart breaking. I have never experienced anything near that scale of sadness. However, how am I meant to know that? He did not say it on the forums (but I do not blame him for that - it is incredibly personal). All I knew is that he was being incredibly rude to some members. In the end, you are half saying it like I was some how meant to know it. I do not get my kicks out of kicking people while their down. I'm not that sort of guy. However, I still will stick to my guns and keep the quotes there. Why? Because, in the end, he was incredibly rude to other members. In the end, I see no need for anyone to do that. If someone on here knew him personally, yes, that would be more acceptable. But to people on a forum who don't know your personality? I just find it wrong. As I said, I'll stick to my guns, leave the quotes there, let the Admins deal with it. Then, I will see what happens, and let actions take its course.

No you're right, it's true that it should never happened, but I met Josh and Tony at chessington last season, and they were really nice so I stayed in contact, I know Josh would never, ever act like that unless something was up.

Okay, I am sorry - as you can understand, I did not know the whole story. However, as I said, if we had known him like you do, then I'd have no problem really, but otherwise, I do. Again, I am sorry about all this kerfuffle.

Wow, this thread gets more complicated and dramatic than an australian soap! Anyway, I'm getting quite stressed recently about my GCSE's. I should be doing revision but its very hard to get started...and revision isn't like lessons either, I have to somehow figure out a way of learning on my own.