Rant

Theme Park bloke

She's so annoying.

:P Guess what I saw on the App Store a couple of days ago..Tap Tap Justin Bieber, oh dear God, what am I to do?Seriously though, I have listened to her so many times after being told she was could yet my first impression was still correct in my opinion, not good.

My linkSeriously? Are people bloody insane... What next? Too Welsh? Too Sci-Fi? I can understand complaining about rude language and the like, but a woman in a mini-skirt? Give me a break.

What is this world coming to... seriously?Oh, and poor Justin Bieber. Everyone needs to stop picking on her.

Isn't Justin a boy's name? :P Those silly Americans...

Justin Bieber is male. He is a teen singer. However, his voice is incredibly high he may as well be female. Half the world hates him, hence why people take the mick out of him. :P
Watch that if you dare and you'll see what I mean.

I'm feeling fed up because I have an ex friend who I stopped being friends with (this is sort of linked to thorpe park in a way), anyway I stopped being friends with them after they kept treating me like crap like I took them and another to thorpe park for the day and all they did was moan about everything all day, they moaned about the weather, the rides, the people (they where actually really rudely racist about some girls who spoke to us in the queue), we brought them food from kfc after they compalined there was no where with food they liked, they picked at it threw it in the bin and said I'm not eating.For christmas I got all my friends some sweets they told me oh by the way next year I would like something more expensive then sweets I get enough of that at home and after so much crap I had enough after this, it was the final straw and I stopped being friends with them but ever since then they have constantly been making my life hell for the past year and a bit.After I stopped being friends with them they constantly rang my house accusing me of bullying harrassing my ill mother who was recovering from chemotherapy, when my father said he would speak with them they demanded to speak to her just to antagonise us (being my friend previously they knew she was ill) and caused alot of stress. I received alot of online bullying after they and several friends and random people they had told lies about me to harrased me over the internet sending me vulgar messages.They tried spreading rumours and tried getting all my friends to hate, they try and ruin everything that makes me happy, my friendship groups etc and still do to this day!Luckilly the phone calls have stopped and online bullying both along time ago however she constantly harrases me at school trying to ruin my life in any little way she can!I just don't know what to do anymore, this has been going on for so long know and barely any of my friend stick up for me!One of my so called friends ignores me as they have decided to embark on a relationship with them, which is fine but they don't have to ignore me!This has been going on for so long and caused so much suffering that several times I have reacted really badly and have caused harm to myself, I don't mean to sound attention seeking and I'm not going to go through what I have done but this is just at the point now where I am so frustrated I feel like.....And I'm starting to lose alot of other people and myself through these means of harming myself :P

First of all well done for letting them go if they were treating you like crap, takes a lot of nerve to do that.You must have been pretty darn resilient to resist the urge to react if they had been doing it for so long and then they stopped, have confidence in that. It really does show that people will annoy you because they want to see you react. you denied them this by not flipping at them and I presume you were ignoring them if they stopped. Jut keep standing strong and after all, what will this gain them in life, you may have come out of this a stronger person and you will have got rid of some rather crap friends.Just keep going, the people who really care for you will stick by you forever, whether this be friends or family.

Thanks yes it was really hard to but I had to, this is someone I was very close to for five years and it wasn't an easy decision, I do have times when I think should I have stuck with it?But they told me themselves that they weren't going to change for me so I had no choice....I just wish that my friends would give me more support they all seem to just have given up on me, ignore me. :P

Nobody's forcing you to listen to him. If you don't like it, dont listen to it.But you DO NOT insult him.Got it?Good.

AHA! Be thankful I'm not insult Goddess GaGa. Mind you, would I? Umm... no. I laaaave Lady GaGa. :PAnd I agree, well done to ste193. After letting it out you should feel better knowing that even if you've never meet us, you can confide in TPM whenever this person gives you stick. We're all friends. (:Tbh I'd give them a stick back.A very weighty one.

Not so much of a rant , just a disappointmentI was due to be going to Thorpe tomorrow with 3 of my old friends. I was really excited about seeing them again and going to Thorpe. Unforuantely two of them have dropped out and the other can't go without a buy one get one free voucher with someone else. I also don't really want to go just me and him.

I hate being the younger sibling in my house, the way they treat me and my sister is unfair. I'm 16 and my older sister has just turned 18 but I'm treated like I'm 6. She's allowed to go out to parties that last till all hours of the morning and the other night she didn't even bother coming home, because she was a huge tw*t and had too much to drink she got sick and my parents had to pick her up. I asked if I could go out for a walk for an hour with my friend this evening because the weather is nice, that instantly got shot down because it's 'too late' but if it had been my sister when she was 16 asking they would of said yes. I would say I'm the more responsible one of us yet I'm treated like a freaking little child, yes I appreciate they worry about me but it's like they don't give two damns what my sister does. Whenever I am let out, I always keep in contact but she never calls or texts to let us know what's going on. It's incredibly fustrating.All I ask for is a little bit of freedom every now and again but the way they act about it you'd think I'd ask to move into my own house or something. And yes I can also appreciate there's just under two years between us but I hate being treated like a little baby at times. >:P

I hate being the younger sibling in my house, the way they treat me and my sister is unfair. I'm 16 and my older sister has just turned 18 but I'm treated like I'm 6. She's allowed to go out to parties that last till all hours of the morning and the other night she didn't even bother coming home, because she was a huge tw*t and had too much to drink she got sick and my parents had to pick her up. I asked if I could go out for a walk for an hour with my friend this evening because the weather is nice, that instantly got shot down because it's 'too late' but if it had been my sister when she was 16 asking they would of said yes. I would say I'm the more responsible one of us yet I'm treated like a freaking little child, yes I appreciate they worry about me but it's like they don't give two damns what my sister does. Whenever I am let out, I always keep in contact but she never calls or texts to let us know what's going on. It's incredibly fustrating.All I ask for is a little bit of freedom every now and again but the way they act about it you'd think I'd ask to move into my own house or something. And yes I can also appreciate there's just under two years between us but I hate being treated like a little baby at times. >:D

Argh! I hate stuff like that :P It's so unfair.. it should be one rule for one one for all! I kind of understand, except I'm the older sibling. My brother is allowed out like in the dark and he's nearly 12. I'm 15 and I'm not allowed out after it starts getting dark. He is trusted so much more than me. At his age I was allowed to watch 12's.. he threw a strop yesterday so he was allowed to watch an 18.. let me mention I am still not allowed to do so. I hate being a sibling in general really haha.Also,

Nobody's forcing you to listen to him. If you don't like it, dont listen to it.But you DO NOT insult him.Got it?Good.

I love you for saying that! Seriously.. we need more people like you in the world instead of these non-beliebers. I hate hate hate HATE when people say stuff about Justin when they have just 'heard it from a friend' or have been extremely misinformed. People say he's stuck up himself but all the times I have met him, he has been lovely. Always stopped, talked, did pictures. Even when he was ill. I really wish people would stop hating on him! Especially seeing as he is only 16 and he has learnt to not listen to haters any more but still it's extremely rude.I'd like to see bieber haters having the guts to do what he does and do it well for that matter. He must have so much pressure on his shoulders but I'm sure none of you haters think about that when you're saying he 'sounds like a girl', that may have been true when he was younger but his voice has broken now.. Get with it haha. :D If he sounds so terrible why does he have nearly 2 million followers on twitter. Really?! *rant over* Edited by Millie27

I don't believe he's stuck up, and believe me, I doubt it's his attitude that makes people hate him. I'm sure he's a sterling guy but it's his music that divides people faster than the filter system in London's Underground. I want him to leave our sights and come back able to play an instrument, because then he'd be less annoying even if he wasn't the best singer. Which he's not, because all his songs are auto-tuned and if he contributed to writing the songs he might be more respected. Writing songs about REAL THINGS is important, I'm not too sure how American gals are, but I get the distinct impression that if he were to squeak BABY, BABY, BABY, OH! up at someone random British girl any older than 5, he'd get a weighty hand-bag over the head and some ripe language. This I would like to see. (:

I hope you're joking! He is one of the only celebrities I know that doesn't edit his voice (they used to edit it to make it higher and therefore more controversial 'any publicity is good publicity') and that is why he sounds the same in concert as he does on CD's. He doesn't write his own songs, he gets made to sing songs like that by his manager. Fair enough you can have an opinion & everything, but he is amazing on the drums and on the piano. He is also a talented dancer. This is how good he is at playing an instrument that isn't his voice.clicky.He is amazing there, and seriously good at playing the piano. I do agree with what you say about him writing his songs which would actually be a lot better than all the manufactured rubbish about love, but what's he meant to do? ditch his record deal & his manager Scooter Braun? How would you cope in his position at his age do you think? He does the best he can. He is left scared at times when these obsessive deranged girls obsess over him.. I have witnessed this first hand. These girls grabbed him and ripped his hoodie and when he came out afterwards he was visibly shaken and physically shaking. I feel for him.

I do not like or dislike him as a person. From what I've heard of his music though, I can't stand it. Not my genre. However, like all celebrities, people will take the mick out of him. It is the norm. If you become famous, you have to be prepared for this - if you're not, then you shouldn't be one! That's my views on the matter.Now then, my rant:Living in a multicultural society, I fully accept and respect people's religions. One of my friends is a Sikh and classes herself as 'black' (though she is a 'half-caste'). Do not think that here I'm being rude or racist - it's just the way to describe her. However, she CONSTANTLY moans about people being rude to her personally when there's a joke about Sikhs or turbans. For example, when someone joined a Facebook that was 'Don't jokes about turbans make you feel Sikh?', she had a huge rant at them and accused them of being racist towards her, after which, she defriended him. Despite the fact it is a JOKE and he joined because he found it funny - and meant no disrespect, harm, etc. She now rants at anyone who joins any type of group like this, saying it disrespects her. No one I know that she knows would be disrespectful about a religion to anyone - however, if they find it funny, they will take it as that joke and leave it there. It just annoys me when people take jokes seriously - even when they know it is a flipping joke. Also, it appears that Bollywood films can predict the future - just after one is released, her life turns into that story...Also, another rant spurring on from this (which is also something she does) is when people who are black or half-caste call people 'niggers'. If a white person calls a black person this, we get in sh!tloads of trouble, but a black can do this with no problem whatsoever! Why!? It just flipping annoys the heck out of me!!Rant over. :/