Rant

Theme Park bloke

I would try this but I can't use a microwave to save my life... I trIed to reheat some pizza once and absolutely nuked it! :rolleyes:

Lmao! The only things I can microwave are noodles and popcorn :DI was going to microwave milk once but I thought 'No Gemma, this will never end well'. I really don't get on with the appliances in my kitchen.

Lmao! The only things I can microwave are noodles and popcorn :)I was going to microwave milk once but I thought 'No Gemma, this will never end well'. I really don't get on with the appliances in my kitchen.

Yah, stuff with milk in is never good. Cheese sauce for pasta, porridge, various drinks - all have exploded / overflowed several times in mine :)

I have absolutely had enough and I'm beyond furious. I am sick and bloody tired of how much **** I get from some people on these forums, being told I'm annoying. I don't think people actually understand, that I can't help being annoying. I'm not annoying all the time or even most of the time but actually occasionally.If no-one on here knew, I have Autism, it is a social and communication disability and about four people on these forums have what I have. Who they are, I won't say and will respect their privacy. But it makes me unbelievably upset and enraged when people who have been here a long time or even short-time, know I have this problem and still give me stick for it.Like I said, I can be annoying occasionally just like everyone can be annoying but is that enough reason to hate me? Does anyone know on here know what hate is or how to hate someone? One person whose been here a long time, said he hates me because I'm annoying. He said he knows it's not my fault but yet he still hates me. Just because someone is annoying, that's enough of a reason to hate someone? Unless people here have Aspergers, they don't know how it feels to have it. How it feels to feel like a freak, an outsider, that people are talking crap about them behind their back.I'm not a bad person by far and I know I am a very good person. If I was such a horrible, hate-inducing person, would I have friends, family that love me and love around me?I don't like talking on MSN or on Facebook because I don't understand the context, in which something is said, like when people use exclamation marks, use sarcasm or talk in capitals, but yet..I try to overcome this. I don't know what to say and sometimes say things which are inappropiate but yet I try to think before I speak. I didn't come to the meet-up last Sunday because I didn't have money and I didn't think anyone would've been happy to see me or would have wanted to hang around with me. It makes me feel inadequate, depressed because I feel I am a horrible, hateful person and I feel akward in social situations. I didn't come to the meet-up because it's painful and I think some people are too, too nice to say anything. However, I will speak up!There are people who don't talk to me anymore because I am annoying. I never knew how prejudice or alienation people like me recieved. It's not my fault, I don't do it on purpose, I'm not an attention seeker nor do I feel sorry for myself but it's really getting me down and yet..I try to improve and become a better person. I do this because I want to become a better person. There are many of you lot on here that are beyond annoying but I don't say anything, I accept it and take the good with the bad, but yet it doesn't work that way with me. The truth is, I really like you guys a hell-of-a-lot and think the world of you, because I feel that I fit in here with you guys / girls at TPM and but at the same time, I feel weird and like an outsider.Where is Lady Gaga, when I need her to liberate me, from my fears and insecurities and to stop feeling like a ****ing freak?

Will, as you know...well I understand 100% what it feels like. Loads of people at school hated me just for who I was, called me annoying, all that crap. Didn't really happen at college because people finally started growing up. But it's left me with anxiety about people hating me. I don't like phoning friends cos I think "They're gonna wonder what I want and be annoyed with me." Which is stupid really! On MSN I'm completely different, I just talk about whatever random stuff and don't care, cos it's only words. Well there is emotion etc but I don't have to worry about people whispering things and giving me weird looks. Apart from the :| emoticon :D Don't waste time with people who can't accept you for who you are. If they can't accept that someone has a condition which makes them unique - NOT different, UNIQUE - then they are very selfish, immature people and they're not worth knowing.I hope I don't lose any of my friends because of my "issues" but if I do at least I have a wonderful family who I know will never desert me. My little step-brother is also autistic (he's PDD-NOS) and has dyslexia. He's one of the most honest, funniest, intelligent and wonderful kids I've known. To know that I have the advantage of seeing things from his point of view, meaning I can help and advise him in a way no one else could, means a lot to me :D He can be VERY annoying :D But I love him to bits and I wouldn't change anything. There are people in this world who generally are bad and nasty, people who do wrong and they CAN help it. You are right in saying it is wrong and unfair that people like us are hated when we can't help who we are/what we do. People need to learn from our example of taking the good with the bad. Ok sometimes it is impossible not to hate someone, but hate is a strong word and a strong emotion, and sometimes people just need to be better educated about things in order for them not to hate someone who is different.There is no way near enough understanding of mental health in the world and that needs to change. I dread telling people I have ADHD because most people actually have no idea what the condition REALLY involves, most people have this idea that only boys have it, that people magically outgrow it, that it only involves hyperactivity and means you have to be bouncing off the walls 24/7...and then there's the idiots that deny it exists. I ask them to live with someone who has it before they really question it's existence. And no, food and parenting are not conrtibutors either. I had a good up-bringing, there was discipline, we were only allowed sweets and fizzy drinks at the weekend, we always had good healthy meals, and my IQ is 133, so that also wipes out the people-with-ADHD-are-just-stupid theory.Not really sure what else to say. But just hang in there and don't let these tossers get you down.To the people on this forum who are responsible - grow up. Stop and think about how you're making people feel when you say things that are bloody out of order. Stop and think about all the things you take for granted that people like us struggle with everyday. Please? It's not really much to ask. It's no different from treating the opposite sex and different races equally.These people are believed to have Asperger's or similar autistic traitsAs you can see, some of the greatest people in history/inspirational people are in that list. :D Where would we be without these people? Oh and Stephen Fry - what a legend, and he's got bipolar.So actually, it would seem having mental differences is an advantage...BUT I'm not saying you "normal" folks aren't gonna be successful. I'm just proving that being different is certainly not a hold-back! :DI hope people understand and that I don't get hated for this post or anything. I'd like to think that there are others on this forum who are grown up and have respect and feelings for others, whoever they are.

Okay neither of those were too long, and I did read them.I rarely say that I hate anyone, and if I do, it's because of things they do deliberately, not accidentally. We live in a society where tolerance is expected in a number of areas, and I have to admit that I can't always find it possible to be so. However, in these cases, I have no problem whatsoever. I remember a conversation with Will a while back where I was just a bit alarmed in terms of content and context, yet carried on with it, understanding the difficulties he has with social interaction. I also wanted him to come to the London trip in December as we had a great time the year before. Michaela is awesome on here and Facebook, although still a tad quiet in person. I don't count that as a problem though, we hardly know each other yet. If people say inappropriate things to me, I will tell them ... then move on, simple as. Life is too short to get bogged down with silly stuff like this.