Rant

Theme Park bloke

I really dislike little dogs. :/

I disapprove this comment. <_< I have two little dogs (though I wanted a huge rottweiler) a jack russell cross and one of her pups, and they're great. I love my JRC, she's the cutest chubby little thing. I can pick her up and cuddle her like a teddy. ;)

I disapprove this comment. :P I have two little dogs (though I wanted a huge rottweiler) a jack russell cross and one of her pups, and they're great. I love my JRC, she's the cutest chubby little thing. I can pick her up and cuddle her like a teddy. :P

xD They're cute, but from a distance. And when they're not trying to reproduce with my legs (;

xD They're cute, but from a distance. And when they're not trying to reproduce with my legs (;

Lol! Well wouldn't you rather have a small dog humping your leg that you can drag off by the collar or a big beast with his paws on your shoulders, going for it. Which is safest? :P

People that say "If you don't vote you have no right to bitch"Seriously, I live in a majorly Conservative area. Even if I vote Labour or Lib Dem, Tories will win by majority. According to one site my vote influence on the election is 0.0001%So don't tell me I have no right to bitch because my vote means absolutely nothing anyway.

^What gets me is when they say every vote counts. Surely the election won't be decided on a single vote. Okay, if loads of 'ones' don't vote, it will have an affect, but just one one.. Most of the time, there's a clear indication as to who will win in the first place, and - as you have read - you have such a small effect, you do wonder what is the point. TBH, as long as you're a law abiding person, you have every right to bitch, whether you vote or not.

Me and MyMaths do not get along. Our school trailed it and it never really worked out. But now I'm in such a small maths class where everything gets finished in class, I get to do the homework during class time. (Y) More time for English essays that way... ¬¬

So I had a fall-out with my friend. Fair enough people argue all the time. But to then get your other friends to physically and verbally abuse me at Break, Lunch and after school? That just isn't right. If you are going to tell other people about our argument (which is between us remember, not anyone else) then make sure you tell them the whole story, not just the side that makes it look like I'm in the wrong.Twice they got caught abusing me by a teacher today. Both times, the teachers walked away afterwards! What is up with that? You see a kid getting beaten up, then you just tell the other boys off and walk away? It's absolutely disgusting!So now I've been receiving death threats. Is it going to take something serious to happen for them to realise what is actually going on? Ahh this has really upset me and at the wrong time as I am stressed from the fact that my GCSE exams are in a few weeks.ALSO, People who use the term 'gay' as an insult! Okay, I am completely open minded about my sexuality, and I may do things that you think are 'gay'. But you have no right whatsoever to call me 'gay' and mean it as an insult.Rant over.

^^ Everyday I seem to realise more and more how many people nowadays are absolutely pr****, and I don't understand why.Don't take it to heart, a similar (Although not quite on the same scale) thing happened to me a while ago, sadly the only thing you really can do is ride it out. :)

My days Ryan, how I agree with you. My GCSEs start next Thursday and they feel like they're coming like a Toyota with no breaks!Bad enough really that half my teachers are rubbish and I still haven't completed courses in about 4 subjects. And it seems more and more teachers are getting made redundant at the end of the year to cut costs, which is stressing them out even more than usual. Basically, every lesson is a ball of stress. And then you've got some my 'friends' who have now deserted me - and talk behind my back even when I'm in clear ear shot. Yet, when they're stuck with revision or homework, guess who they speak to first? Then it just seems more of my friends are either acting better than me because of what college they're going to or just ignoring me whenever I want to talk to them because I'm concentrating on my GCSEs. Seems as if whatever I do, I'm in the wrong. :) Though I'm not in the same situation as you Ryan (with the bullying and death threat side), I've been there and I know how your feeling. Unfortunately, as James said, it's one of those things which you seem to have to ride out. Worst of all for you is that it's happening at such a crucial time. :DHopefully college will be a fresh start. Though, considering whatever I've taken, people who I dislike seem to have taken as well, I'm not too hopeful at the mo.

Thing is Ryan, if they are sending you death threats, that is a very serious police matter. So that means they might get some kind of criminal record. It might not sound like much but with that criminal record thing, it does prevent them from getting jobs in the future, going to certain countries like America and other cool stuff. You could potentially ruin their life and its completely their fault for giving you death threats in the first place! :)

Thing is Ryan, if they are sending you death threats, that is a very serious police matter. So that means they might get some kind of criminal record. It might not sound like much but with that criminal record thing, it does prevent them from getting jobs in the future, going to certain countries like America and other cool stuff. You could potentially ruin their life and its completely their fault for giving you death threats in the first place! :)

It's a good job I have everything saved then!

I'm gradually noticing more and more people are going against me now, it really is quite upsetting seeing as I used to classify these people as my friends.I've just had too many instances in the past were I have reported bullying to my school and nothing was done about it at all. So obviously the next step up is the police, thing is, I am far too scared to go to the police about this. I'm just stuck in one of those horrible situations