Rant

Theme Park bloke

Thrill rides are a substance that increases sexual desire?I'm sorry but what you or they said is total crap. A ride would not be deemed safe to operate if it affected a persons development, and even if that it was true, it would probably only happen if you lived on a 200 looping rollercoaster.Got any scientific proof thats true?

Another rant:In the papers, I keep on reading about Strictly Come Dancing, and how John Sergeant's poor dancing is making the public love him and keep him in, and infuriating the judges! So what?! If they love it, keep him, yes, so why are the judges wanting him out, no matter how bad it is!I wanna keep Christine Bleakley and Rachel Stevens in, now what do you say about that judges, has that annoyed you?

Another rant:In the papers, I keep on reading about Strictly Come Dancing, and how John Sergeant's poor dancing is making the public love him and keep him in, and infuriating the judges! So what?! If they love it, keep him, yes, so why are the judges wanting him out, no matter how bad it is!I wanna keep Christine Bleakley and Rachel Stevens in, now what do you say about that judges, has that annoyed you?

Well its like sob stories in the X factor or anything :unsure: . Some people manage to win over the vieweres hearts and the vieweres want to keep them in. For whatever reason.But the judges are obviously looking for a new and worldclass talent in their show and obviously alot of money and effort has been put into these shows and they recieve millions of viewers every week. When someone who may not have as much talent as others or who are classed as average are doing so well in the compotition the judges are likely to get annoyed because its no class talent. But in some cases judges do hold a grudge againts some acts just because they don't like them which I find unfair.Not that I'm one to talk, I fall weak at the knees for sob stories :o .

I am getting annoyed with school!In my English lessons, this other teacher always comes in and comments on our work, espically mine. She sometimes finds that I haven't put a comma or apostrophe in the odd place, or I spell the most complicated word wrong once! She says "You use the internet and that can spell everything correctly, they have all commas and apostrophes correctly, so why can't you?" Yet, looking on places like this, people always mis-spell or leave some grammar out. :unsure: Also, on a less rant note, I now know 3X3=11

3X3=11!I can prove it if you want me to!

Is it one of those answers where you fiddle around with maths to make it appear that 3x3 is 11 :unsure: Like this very clever riddle here-Three friends check into a motel for the night and the clerk tells them the bill is $30, payable in advance. So, they each pay the clerk $10 and go to their room. A few minutes later, the clerk realizes he has made an error and overcharged the trio by $5. He asks the bellhop to return $5 to the 3 friends who had just checked in. The bellhop sees this as an opportunity to make $2 as he reasons that the three friends would have a tough time dividing $5 evenly among them; so he decides to tell them that the clerk made a mistake of only $3, giving a dollar back to each of the friends. He pockets the leftover $2 and goes home for the day! Now, each of the three friends gets a dollar back, thus they each paid $9 for the room which is a total of $27 for the night. We know the bellhop pocketed $2 and adding that to the $27, you get $29, not $30 which was originally spent. Where did the other dollar go????

!!! My gynacologist told me that thrill rides are aphrodisiac and are strictly unrecommended for young girls as it could affect puberty!!!

Hmm.. I would've thought that wouldn't affect you surely, or are you younger than you look?!Anyway, yeah course rides increase sex drive. It's the time when I need a shag the most rly :unsure:

Is it one of those answers where you fiddle around with maths to make it appear that 3x3 is 11 :unsure: Like this very clever riddle here-Three friends check into a motel for the night and the clerk tells them the bill is $30, payable in advance. So, they each pay the clerk $10 and go to their room. A few minutes later, the clerk realizes he has made an error and overcharged the trio by $5. He asks the bellhop to return $5 to the 3 friends who had just checked in. The bellhop sees this as an opportunity to make $2 as he reasons that the three friends would have a tough time dividing $5 evenly among them; so he decides to tell them that the clerk made a mistake of only $3, giving a dollar back to each of the friends. He pockets the leftover $2 and goes home for the day! Now, each of the three friends gets a dollar back, thus they each paid $9 for the room which is a total of $27 for the night. We know the bellhop pocketed $2 and adding that to the $27, you get $29, not $30 which was originally spent. Where did the other dollar go????

£30 paid for room£5 back£25 paid for room+£2 paid back to bellhopRoom then costs £27£3 left for the friends to share.. what's the issues? The other quid doesn't exist, it simply was a bad sum.

£30 paid for room£5 back£25 paid for room+£2 paid back to bellhopRoom then costs £27£3 left for the friends to share.. what's the issues? The other quid doesn't exist, it simply was a bad sum.

Yeah thats the straight forward and correct answer but the riddle plays with maths and subtracts and adds at the wrong times to make it seem as if there is a missing dollar when there isn't one.

*Double Post* but on a new subject :o Yeah getting rly annoyed with my headphones! They all seem to break and I'm currently on my 5th pare of headphones in about, what a coupld of months. Which is ridiculous. My initial white headphones worked fine until about 5 months after I got the Ipod when they mysteriously broke :unsure: And ever since then I've been cursed with bad headphones. The problem being either the left/right headphone go mute, for some reason. What I really need is some good quality, expensie headphones!