Rant

Theme Park bloke

:D I have felt your pain. It's the worst thing ever!!Drink loads of water, don't drink juice or fizzy drinks or alcohol cos it makes it worse! However cranberry juice is very good, lots of antioxidants etc. Drink that and lots of water, it'll help :)

Wow. Some people.I do not know the full story, but it appears some friends have had a massive fight and are now bitching over each other over tumblr. It really is quite shocking, considering it is ending up as about 4 against 1. As said, I don't know the full story so don't know whether to help ask the '1' side what is happening or what.Eurgm. :/

Found out today that my uncle has cancer in his throat -_- But according to the doctors they have found it quite quickly and a operation can sort it out but if it spreads then further treatment is going to be needed... am kinda gutted... so everyone please keep fingers crossed. This is the first time I've ever had cancer in my family.

Found out today that my uncle has cancer in his throat -_- But according to the doctors they have found it quite quickly and a operation can sort it out but if it spreads then further treatment is going to be needed... am kinda gutted... so everyone please keep fingers crossed. This is the first time I've ever had cancer in my family.

I am so sorry to hear about this, my Nan has cancer in her bone marrow and I think they caught it quite late on so they only gave her two years to live. That was going on six years ago and she's doing pretty alright. (:Your family will be in my thoughts and I hope the operation is a massive success. My fingers are crossed (Y)

Found out today that my uncle has cancer in his throat :( But according to the doctors they have found it quite quickly and a operation can sort it out but if it spreads then further treatment is going to be needed... am kinda gutted... so everyone please keep fingers crossed. This is the first time I've ever had cancer in my family.

I'm sorry to hear this :(My mum had breast cancer in 2003, luckily it was dicovered quickly, she had chemotherapy then radiotherapy and has been fine since.So I know how it all feels, and I have my fingers crossed -_-

Gosh, so sorry to hear about that James. -_- I know what it is like to have that shock to the system for the first time of someone close to you having cancer. I s'pose the only thing you can really do is look at the bright side that it's been found early and that there is that hope. :/Sorry to diverge, but I really need to get this of my chest.Today is my granddad's birthday. Well, it would have been. After losing him to cancer last year, this is the first birthday without him. Goes without saying that my nan is incredibly upset. But did the family come round to see how she was doing? Don't be silly. We had my youngest uncle phone at about 8 in the morning to see how she was. He knows as well as anyone that she's barely awake at that time. Hasn't phoned back. His children (some don't live with him, some do, looong story) haven't bothered getting in contact. My aunt came to visit, which ended up in her bragging about her holiday to Spain (a place my granddad wanted to visit) and showing all the nice photos they took. Other uncles haven't done a thing - wouldn't surprise me if they didn't even know it was his birthday. Just really pees me off how inconsiderate they've been. Also, quick rant at myself after reading through some of my old posts - I was such a d!ck. Sorry.

Gosh, so sorry to hear about that James. -_- I know what it is like to have that shock to the system for the first time of someone close to you having cancer. I s'pose the only thing you can really do is look at the bright side that it's been found early and that there is that hope. :/Sorry to diverge, but I really need to get this of my chest.Today is my granddad's birthday. Well, it would have been. After losing him to cancer last year, this is the first birthday without him. Goes without saying that my nan is incredibly upset. But did the family come round to see how she was doing? Don't be silly. We had my youngest uncle phone at about 8 in the morning to see how she was. He knows as well as anyone that she's barely awake at that time. Hasn't phoned back. His children (some don't live with him, some do, looong story) haven't bothered getting in contact. My aunt came to visit, which ended up in her bragging about her holiday to Spain (a place my granddad wanted to visit) and showing all the nice photos they took. Other uncles haven't done a thing - wouldn't surprise me if they didn't even know it was his birthday. Just really pees me off how inconsiderate they've been. Also, quick rant at myself after reading through some of my old posts - I was such a d!ck. Sorry.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I will keep you posted. I don't blame you Josh for being pee'd off at them, I would too. Its not like their lives are constantly taken up by other things, just a few minutes on the phone can make a difference. Sorry to hear about your Grandad, I hope your Nan feels okay, at least you were there for her, you did the most you could.

I officially hate my neighbours more than is humanly possible. We've always had problems with them, it's a vile mother and her sick and evil child who's just turned 12. Theyy're the most inconsiderate douchebags you could wish to meet. She's recently split up from her husband was a total four letter word beginning with C because he had an affair with a married woman who has a kid down our street :') you can't make this crap up!He moves out. All is well until she gets a new boyfriend, whose sperm count is much higher than his IQ. Total freaking idiot. So rude as well.Anyways we had a fence put in years ago because their tw@tty little kid kept coming onto OUR garden. So there's a boundary line which they can't seem to get their thick little heads around and they keep pushing their bins right up against it. Recently she cleaned a crap load of crap from her garage and she puts it all right against the fence. So we've kept moving it back. The three of them go out tonight and then she sends her two pond life neices around to scream at the top of their voices 'How effing pathetic we are and how we're assholes' they then ring the doorbell THREE times and you can hear them swearing at us and trying to intimidate us. They leave and we push all the crap back over.And last weekend the vile people had crappy R&B music blasting out on a Sunday evening. I'm sorry, there's two young kids under the age of 7 and a newborn baby in the houses next to you. How disrespectful are you? They then chuck water at our windows and get our garden wet and they got my sister's iPod speaker wet. So my sister goes over to the gap in our back garden fence, which they can't be bothered to mend, and asked them to stop and then the evil little girl who I swear is mentally ill goes ooh well it wasn't me. Yes. It. Was. Idiot ¬.¬I hate them so much, I can't even enjoy sititing in my own back garden without being afraid of them staring at me or gobbing off at me. I'm so angry atm I would quite happily punch them.

^ If I was you Gemma id report it to the council or maybe the police, you shouldn't tolerate that crap from neighbours. I ring the police immediately if a fight breaks out over here, its pretty rough our little road, haha. Just last week we had someone try to commit suicide by setting fire to his flat, luckily he survived with no major injuries.

Sounds nasty and scary! Our crappy neighbours appear angelic now -_-Without sounding snobby or harsh...this is exactly why my mum would never consider signing up to get a council house. They bring trouble like that with them! We'd rather pay more rent and be happy and safe in a nice area.Besides, we'd be stuck on the list for centuries, after the immigrants and benefit-thieving-never-heard-of-contraception-let's-have-dozens-of-kids come first -_- :(I'm so bloody glad I have a job and when I go full time I can free myself of the benefits system! Posted Image

My Dad emailed the local police last night and surprisngly they called us up this morning. They offered to come over but my Dad told them we only wanted to let them know they've been harrasing us again and they've recorded it now so that's really good. My Mum told me last night at like 10pm she was out shouting 'Oh they won't do anything about it now will they? Bring it on!' and it's like ummm no. We don't sort the crap out whilst you're there because we don't want a confrontation with an idiot like you.

I'd give you a well-earned cigar if I lived near you, I couldn't bare neighbours like that, really, I'd end up picking that little bitch up and throwing her head first into a bin. I've done it beore to my sister as a joke, so I know how to go about it best. -_-First you spring up behind her with duck tape, then you hold her hands back from taking the tape off, then you can tape her hands behind her back at her wrists. Then just find a bin. :(Ta-dah! Oh, don't thank me, it's a service I provide.On a lighter note, I had no idea you could get away with the word 'bitch' on this forum!?!?!? How great is that!? I'm a bitch, you're a bitch, everyone's a bitch, BITCH. -_-

I'd give you a well-earned cigar if I lived near you, I couldn't bare neighbours like that, really, I'd end up picking that little bitch up and throwing her head first into a bin. I've done it beore to my sister as a joke, so I know how to go about it best. -_-First you spring up behind her with duck tape, then you hold her hands back from taking the tape off, then you can tape her hands behind her back at her wrists. Then just find a bin. :(Ta-dah! Oh, don't thank me, it's a service I provide.On a lighter note, I had no idea you could get away with the word 'bitch' on this forum!?!?!? How great is that!? I'm a bitch, you're a bitch, everyone's a bitch, BITCH. -_-

LMAO! Oh god I so want to try this 8-) I shall give you a virtual high five because that is awesome.*Hi 5*

Oh lawdy she's just really shooting herself in the foot now. :')My sister's friend came round the other night and when he was leaving she drives past with her daughter and they stare at him and so he puts the fingers up and they return the favour. Fast forward to tonight and my sister and him are walking to a friend's house to give her her leaving present and her and obese boyfriend walk past and goes to the friend 'Ooh going to put your fingers up at me again' and then the friend goes 'Well no, not unless you stop staring at me' and then the boyfriend goes 'Do you want some action?' so he's just threatend my 18 year old sister and her friend.What really takes the biscuit is she works... at OUR school. So she's threatened pupils for the school she works at. Total genius. So my parents are going to phone our head teacher tomorrow and complain and hopefully she'll get fired because she's an utter disgrace.

You go sistahhh! -_- We had teacher who used to touch himself under the desk in our classrooms! O.oWe also had a real flirty male teacher who'd take his top off and brag about his body whenever he could.They both got fired.

OMMMMG at the first one, that is proper vile mind!We've got a teacher in our school who's a bit weird, everyone suspects he's a closet kiddy toucher. He creeps me out.