Rant

Theme Park bloke

Looks like my Nan is going to have to start another cancer treatment next week because the stuff she's on now isn't working properly. It's so fustrating and upsetting because she gets so far and does so well and the doctors are pleased at how well she's doing and then something like this happens and progress just screeches to a halt. =(

I was just wondering.A girl I previosuly mentioned on here before who caused me and my family alot of upset by harrasing my mother over the phone constantly for around a month or more causing my mother alot of stress which could have caused her recovery to slow and also could have caused in severe case the cancer to return!I am thinking about the past recently and what happened and I was just reflecting upon when I told my friend all about this and her actions.(This girl has now chosen to ignore me and no longer be my friend as she choose to beleive her that I had done things to her when I had proved time and again I hadn't and then she choose to ignore me and date this girl)And yet when I explained to her about what she had done to my mother whilst she was recovering from her chemotherapy she didn't really seem that upset or bothered which thinking about it now angers me alot because she had told me that her own mother had suffered cancer twice and if she knows how much pain, stress and upset it causes when they are going through the chemotherapy and operations etc why, how could she not be angry at these actions?I know this sounds rather jealous talk and I suppose it kind of is, but I'm more upset at the fact she understood the pain we where going through which the girl only added an immense lot more and yet she was not angry about her actions?seems rather insulting to me.

My rant is people, so far so many people have turned round and proved themselves to be untrust worthy. One even bitched about me on live journal! So far I've stopped myself from bitching on a friggin website but now I can physically talk to some people with out shaking and feeling the need to smack them one. It's getting ridiculous. The person who bitched about me on live journal used my real name and forgot that I can access his and read it. SO STUPID PATHETIC AND BITCHY. Its made me so angry and the thought that people actually do that is so yeah. I honestly now could not care about that person and one day they will get everything they deserve.

When your girlfriend openly flirts with your best friend in front of you, and then asks you whats up when you decided to watch the tv instead of looking at them. Yeah, that pisses me off.

Grab him by the balls and slam him against a wall with the force of a thousand suns.What my rant is? People don't have manners anymore. When was the last time you said thank you or please to someone?

^So? Do you see Goths/Emos/Moshers (which is a what btw?) being outsidey and doing whatever it is they do in large numbers?Chavs are more obvious and linked easily because they are the only ones we really see outside... How often do we see full-on goths and emos? And how often do you see them doing something wrong?

My rant is people, so far so many people have turned round and proved themselves to be untrust worthy. One even bitched about me on live journal! So far I've stopped myself from bitching on a friggin website but now I can physically talk to some people with out shaking and feeling the need to smack them one. It's getting ridiculous. The person who bitched about me on live journal used my real name and forgot that I can access his and read it. SO STUPID PATHETIC AND BITCHY. Its made me so angry and the thought that people actually do that is so yeah. I honestly now could not care about that person and one day they will get everything they deserve.

I know how you feel I keep shaking because I'm so wound up and angry after I saw these comments this girl that has made my life hell made about me and when I retaliated defending me and my friend she insulted, who is also supposed to be her friend she had to get two of her friends to come along and have a go at me to make her feel big and special just proves my point that she is a coward.

What annoys me is that certain people have made me out to be a rude, nasty person. I am completely the opposite but it does get me down and everyone knows I'm a good person who would never do or say horrible things unless it was in my-defense or in a mate's defense.I don't know anymore, I feel really misunderstood. I don't know who to talk to about things because if I say things on Facebook, I would get made out to be more of an attention-seeker than Lady Gaga. I don't know if people are ignorant and going through a phase where they don't understand certain things or they are just getting the wrong end of the stick.

Outfit: I still say please and thank you, like in a shop, buying train/bus tickets, I thank my mum when she makes me a cup of tea and makes dinner etc.Will: I've had this happen to me too, it sucks. Best thing I can say is try to get people to understand. If they don't put the effort in not to be ignorant and to understand you as a person then they're not worth the effort and anger/upset. Screw 'em! :P

What annoys me is that certain people have made me out to be a rude, nasty person. I am completely the opposite but it does get me down and everyone knows I'm a good person who would never do or say horrible things unless it was in my-defense or in a mate's defense.I don't know anymore, I feel really misunderstood. I don't know who to talk to about things because if I say things on Facebook, I would get made out to be more of an attention-seeker than Lady Gaga. I don't know if people are ignorant and going through a phase where they don't understand certain things or they are just getting the wrong end of the stick.

I hope I was in no way involved in this with my earlier post in the 2011 topic. If I was, I'm sorry. :PAnyways, I complete understand what you mean and am regularly in the same position. People who make you out as something you're not just pee me off.

I HATE QUEUE JUMPERS. :P I stood up to a pair of them today. They lied to my face even though I had, with no mistake, watched one jump over the fence.After me refusing to let the other girl cut in front of us (in the inferno front row queue) she walked round into the normal queue and tried to take our seats. The girl I'd argued with gave me the smuggest look but she hadn't anticipated that we (Tommy) would get staff involved. I'd told her queue jumping was an offence for which she could get kicked out of the park but she didn't listen. She argued for ages with the staff, eventually giving in to getting back in the queue so we could get on. If you abide my the simplest of rules you spare yourself both the embarrassment and the risk of getting kicked out.

What annoys me is that certain people have made me out to be a rude, nasty person.

Then you need to change yourself and not get annoyed at another person's perception of you.I HATE HATE HATE and AGAIN HATE pedestrians who don't bother to look at the road before they attempt to cross it, but expect you to be polite when you have had to lock up at 30 and screech to a halt. I hate city cyclists, who jump red lights and wonder why they get smashed by buses and taxis - uh hello, IT'S RED FOR A REASON, but the worst thing, the thing that makes me want to scream at them, is their arrogance when they don't even pay road tax!!I hate buses when they indicate out and don't bother to look at what is alongside them, I hate old people who don't bother to look or indicate yet still change lanes, then dawdle along at 5mph oblivious to the queue behind them, I hate people who don't indicate on or off a roundabout, I hate people who don't bother to have their cars serviced so you get nasty black diesel smoke all over your visor, I hate white vans and the obnoxious scum in them, I hate speed humps that glide up one side and vertical drop on the other, I hate Westminster council for providing the smallest and crappiest spaces to park a bike but charge you 40p for 5 minutes to be there, I hate people who sit and play with their stereo at petrol stations when you are behind them, I hate people who park just on a junction causing massive traffic, I hate tailgators, and people who keep their foglights on when it is as clear as crystal outside. and breath...

I HATE QUEUE JUMPERS. :P I stood up to a pair of them today. They lied to my face even though I had, with no mistake, watched one jump over the fence.After me refusing to let the other girl cut in front of us (in the inferno front row queue) she walked round into the normal queue and tried to take our seats. The girl I'd argued with gave me the smuggest look but she hadn't anticipated that we (Tommy) would get staff involved. I'd told her queue jumping was an offence for which she could get kicked out of the park but she didn't listen. She argued for ages with the staff, eventually giving in to getting back in the queue so we could get on. If you abide my the simplest of rules you spare yourself both the embarrassment and the risk of getting kicked out.

Just in response to this, if you do ever see anyone jumping the queue in any way shape or form at a Merlin park - regardless of weather they have been to the toilet, or whatever, if that person passes you in that queue line without you saying they can it is classed as queue jumping. Do not put yourself in danger and make rude comments, or get in their way, if they are stupid enough to do it they may be stupid enough to get violent. Get a good description of them - hair colour, race, gender, top half clothing, bottom half clothing - and tell the ride attendant (has to be someone standing on that platform, not someone in a shop etc) and if they don't care, ask to see their manager. Don't be angry or shout at the staff member as if it their fault, calmly approach them as quickly as you can and tell them that the group has queue jumped, and they are obliged to call Security or their Manager to be dealt with. When the Manager or Team Leader arrives they can be identified by a Light Blue T-Shirt or Hand Held Radio, and if you see them before asking for one, tell them as they are in a position of authority for a reason!) . Chessington I have seen from a guest point of view are **** hot on stopping queue jumping, TP a little less. And remember you are helping a lot of people out by doing this, ride hosts do really appreciate getting miscreants dealt with. This goes for everything in between queue jumping and violence in a queue, smoking, abuse, damage of property etc.As ever, if you have a genuine issue with the way it is handled (not like 'omfg Security spoke to him and didn't do anything' - Security have to take situations like this seriously), talk to Guest Services and ask to see a relevant manager from that department.And remember, stay calm, don't be the hero (leave it to the professionals) be polite and understanding to staff members, they're only doing their job!

Smoking is currently my biggest gripe at Alton, Thorpe and Chessington, it's just something that I feel is never picked up on and yet can make being at the parks, at times, extremely unpleasant.And with queue jumping I never know what or when to say, leave it to staff, by which time it's way too late, or mention it to them and cause an incident.

^So? Do you see Goths/Emos/Moshers (which is a what btw?) being outsidey and doing whatever it is they do in large numbers?Chavs are more obvious and linked easily because they are the only ones we really see outside... How often do we see full-on goths and emos? And how often do you see them doing something wrong?

Come to Reading, they have their own area in which the PCSOs frequesntly visit.My rant for today is unsurprisingly carrying on from my last one that wasn't to do with ^. It's made me so angry and hurt but little Mr D we'll call him is acting as normal and I have to as my friends are getting him back for it. I just want an apology and a time to say stay away from me and don't ever come talk to me again. If Mr D doesn't agree with that unfortunately he will be met with numerous of problems.

Josh is wasn't aimed at you; I understand you very-well with what we have in-common. Everyone has problems, some have more and far-worse problems that other people. Everyone's tolerance levels differ. Some people can cope very-well with stress, paranoia, heartbreak, loss of loved one, illness in the family or living with a disability and some find it harder to than other people.With me for example, I dont have an illness or haven't lost a loved one. But it feels that everyone is against me and that nobody feels how I feel. People are sitting on their computers thinking how I am such an attention-seeker and it's not that bad living with Autism. The truth is, it is that bad living with Autism because I am alone and nobody knows what goes on at home and whatnot and I do feel very alone and isolated and I feel that I am drowning constantly. I always wonder if people have as many different things happen to them. I tell some of my friends who I've known longer and they're suprised that all these different things are happening to me. I read articles in magazines and I watch TV shows about living with Asperger's / Autism / ADHD and there are people who have it worse but most of them have found out from a young age. I found out when I was 16, in A* Levels which I failed in the end due to the incorrect support and it's been a huge burden on the family. I hate the fact that I can't get rid of this and that when people my age are out having fun, I can't. I want to be able to live my life and have fun but I don't feel free and most importantly happy. I wish people found out when I was younger, I would have recieved better help in high school and on GCSEs and also on my A* Levels. I would have had friends who would have bettered understand meMy whole life my Dad has worked overseas and I hardly know him and when he comes back, we have a ****load of arguments. My Dad and his Brothers understand how I feel, but my Mum for example was born into poverty and into a totally different culture and she doesn't even understand the extent of this problem and she's not someone you can talk to about things. I hear on documentaries how Autistics experience high-levels of stress, anxiety, depression and thoughts about suicide or self-harm, and I think about how they are so-right and then I try to think about how to move forwards.What I've always wanted, is to be normal, accepted, liberated and free from this disability which confines me.

What I've always wanted, is to be normal, accepted, liberated and free from this disability which confines me.

I think you are doing fantastically; you are polite, kind, articulate, intelligent, interesting and sensible, Bill Gates wouldn't be where he is today if he didn't push himself to the limits :P

Problem with queuejumpers is that if there's no staff to witness it, there's not an amazing amount people can do. If the guest in question minds waiting with the staff member and verifying with security, the staff can deal with an incident confidently and deal with it. Security protect yourselves and you get rewarded for your time.Majority of the time, the guys mentioning the queuejumpers then vanish, you cannot do anything as you dont have any solid evidence, nor confident if they are there. However, if staff members are present or witness smokers or queuejumpers in the queuelines, you'll notice them confront these people instantly.

Smoking is currently my biggest gripe at Alton, Thorpe and Chessington, it's just something that I feel is never picked up on and yet can make being at the parks, at times, extremely unpleasant.And with queue jumping I never know what or when to say, leave it to staff, by which time it's way too late, or mention it to them and cause an incident.

I hate smoking full stop. I remember when I went to Thorpe Park for the first time when I was about 14, we were stood waiting for a ride in the dark (can't remember what ride it was but it's one where you have to wait under a tunnel for a bit, Colossus maybe?) and we had groups of people smoking in front of us and behind us. If that wasn't enough the numptys in front asked me and me two other 14 year old friends at the time if we had 'a fag lighter.' The funny thing is they went how old are you? And we said 14. And they still asked us if we had a lighter.