Rant

Theme Park bloke

See this is exactly what pisses me off when people say that people whining or whatever is stupid or pathetic in comparision to something else. Jesus guys no matter how small or big someones problem is its theirs therefore all they know. Keep a friggin open mind srsly?

I have ALL the symptoms of Bowel Obstruction, but what does my Dad say when I tell him we should go to A&E? "The doctors have already said you are constipated and you have to give the medicine (laxatives) time to work" .... Right, if I was having just some stomach cramps, I would accept that, but when chest pain, neasea, vomiting and severe pain all around in my abdomen that doesn't let me sleep, I'm thinking this is something bigger. I received an email from a 22 year registered nurse who told me I should get to A&E straight away, but no, as long as my dad thinks I'm fine... FFS! :D

Ugh, I'm probably gonna come across as a whiny teenager right now but here goes...I really like this girl and have for aaaaaages, she knows and had been showing signs of liking me back.Then the same thing that has happened every other time I've built up the courage to ask her out...I log onto Facebook and see" *Girl-I-Like* is in a relationship with *Boy* "and the worst thing is until about a week ago she didn't even know the guy, she added him on Facebook because he popped up in the suggestions and me and her have been mates for about 2 years now... <sarcasm> we even went to Chessington together :D </sarcasm>anyway, teenager rant over.

I understand how you feel - having been in a very similar situation myself.In all honesty, she's not for you. She can tell the signs are there but doesn't want to follow them. All you have is a teenage crush and that's all it will ever be. Don't stop being friends with her, but don't expect any more. The feelings you have for her will pass, just don't let the ones you have now cause you to become love sick.I know I'm being a bit up front, but please don't take it as me being harsh, I'm just saying what I think is best. :D

Ugh, I'm probably gonna come across as a whiny teenager right now but here goes...I really like this girl and have for aaaaaages, she knows and had been showing signs of liking me back.Then the same thing that has happened every other time I've built up the courage to ask her out...I log onto Facebook and see" *Girl-I-Like* is in a relationship with *Boy* "and the worst thing is until about a week ago she didn't even know the guy, she added him on Facebook because he popped up in the suggestions and me and her have been mates for about 2 years now... we even went to Chessington together :Danyway, teenager rant over.

This sounds like a case of : "Girls are terrible, they want attention from guys all the time if they feel they are lacking it they will probably talk to someone they know will definitely give them the attention of being liked""we even went to Chessington together" Oh no, you are clearly soul-mates then, if you even went to Chessington together D:It's tricky but you'll just have to move on. You say you've been mates for about 2 years now? Keep it that way, you will enjoy your time together much much more :D

See this is exactly what pisses me off when people say that people whining or whatever is stupid or pathetic in comparision to something else. Jesus guys no matter how small or big someones problem is its theirs therefore all they know. Keep a friggin open mind srsly?

Lets see two viewpoints then shall we."Oh my life is so bad, I can't go on holiday. Why is life so harsh""My wife has alzheimers. Even though I can smile and pretend everything is ok, I can go into work and do my job I have to face a reality that one day, the woman I have been married to for 38 years, will not remember who I am, who she is and know nothing about the life she once led"Now, I know very well that people can only use their own experience to judge what is good and bad. But a lot of the problems pale in comparison to something genuinely distressing which is why I made my post, I get a bit fed up of trivial ranting about not going on holiday or not being able to afford something. That isn't a problem, thats something solveable.As for Outfit going for Gemma... Don't do it again :D

I agree with what Mark is saying, but I also understand the other side. People sometimes need to get the stupid little things off their chest, and this is the best place to. What I hate is when people go over dramatic on little things. The whole 'I hate my life cause I can't go on holiday' for example. That is the one thing that annoys me off the most to be honest. My holiday consists of travelling from 6am-4pm 2 days, and spending the other 2 days with my great aunt. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but it's not exactly what I'd plan as my annual holiday. But I don't complain. But when people complain on how they can't go abroad this year or whatever, it just annoys me slightly. So yeah, just thought I'd add completely nothing to the conversation and waste my own time, as everyone appears to be watching the football.. :/

I agree about the I-can't-go-on-holiday-thing too.Me and my family have been through hell over the past 10 years or so and have moved house about 10/11 times now, mainly due to money problems. Affording to go on holiday? It would be a luxury HAVE any spare money!It's sort of all happened since my mum had breast cancer in 2003. Firstly, when you're ill like that in hospital and off work, shouldn't you be entitled to incapacity benefit or one of those things? Well apparently my mum wasn't! :D So her parents had to sort her finances out, lucky they could really or I dread to think what would have happened!The operation has also affected her left arm, and the chemo seems to have given her a lot of arm problems, as well as other aches and pains. She had a well-paid security job at BAA at Gatwick which she had to leave because of this.Plus all of this has, as you can imagine, taken its toll on her mental health so she's been suffering with depression and had a few nervous breakdowns.So since then she's been in and out of work, on and off of benefits, hence why it's been a struggle :D She did buy a house before all this but had to sell it, and we've been renting since.My mum hasn't been abroad for 8 years. We had a nice week away in the Isle of Wight in 2004 but actually, that was ruined by money too, bloody British Gas took too much money from her account.And then I go on Facebook and see people fretting over the iPhone 4 and if they should get it or not... :D

It's something that annoys me:I haven't been on holiday this year and my parents and Big Sis' have, which kinda makes me feel a bit left-out. It's not a big deal because when I have a part-time job or even a full-time job, I will have plenty of fun..and so will you Michaela. There are billions of people around the world who can't go on nice holidays even to somewhere like Spain, Greece or even on a Great British holiday and I appreciate how lucky I am. What you've said about people fretting with the iPhone 4 (not 4G), really annoys me lol; it's completely pathetic. It's just a ****ing phone and it's not even that good and it's not like it is an actual life-changing item. But it humours me.And if anyone has the right to moan its you Michaela; what with the financial problems, problems with your Mum & Brother, the chavy-Shameless-type neighbours and not-to-mention living with two disbilities / disorders / problems which doesn't really help things. I am quite sure that everything will eventually work out, and when it does, everything will fall into place.Take care xoxo *Big Hug*

I agree about the I-can't-go-on-holiday-thing too.Me and my family have been through hell over the past 10 years or so and have moved house about 10/11 times now, mainly due to money problems. Affording to go on holiday? It would be a luxury HAVE any spare money!It's sort of all happened since my mum had breast cancer in 2003. Firstly, when you're ill like that in hospital and off work, shouldn't you be entitled to incapacity benefit or one of those things? Well apparently my mum wasn't! :D So her parents had to sort her finances out, lucky they could really or I dread to think what would have happened!The operation has also affected her left arm, and the chemo seems to have given her a lot of arm problems, as well as other aches and pains. She had a well-paid security job at BAA at Gatwick which she had to leave because of this.Plus all of this has, as you can imagine, taken its toll on her mental health so she's been suffering with depression and had a few nervous breakdowns.So since then she's been in and out of work, on and off of benefits, hence why it's been a struggle :D She did buy a house before all this but had to sell it, and we've been renting since.My mum hasn't been abroad for 8 years. We had a nice week away in the Isle of Wight in 2004 but actually, that was ruined by money too, bloody British Gas took too much money from her account.And then I go on Facebook and see people fretting over the iPhone 4 and if they should get it or not... :D

Thats fair enough, and I'm sorry to hear its been a struggle for you.I do think your last sentence of your post is a bit hard. It's Facebook, people are bound to post things that may get you down. But everyones not gonna post about getting the iPhone 4, just because you have personal situations, y'know?I've posted iPhone 4 related things on Facebook, and thats coming from someone who isn't exactly the next Millionaire.

My mate Mayank paid £149 or so for his iPhone 4 and he's on some tariff either £35 or 45. I got the HTC Desire which has recieved critical-acclaim and amazing reception and I am on £27.50 per month and it doesn't weight a ton, look like a brick or feel like a brick or hurts like a brick.It's safe to say that regardless of what Steve and I may or may not have in common, he will never call me, text me or photo message me. Which can't be helped due to the reception problems that the O'mazin iPhone 4 (not 4G like everyone thought) has, which isn't helped by the antenna problem or to the fact that, the "iPhone NOT 4G" will keep sliding out of his hands and hit the ground.:D The iPhone NOT 4G by Rotten Apple - Industry Leader of Computer Electronics"Does everything except stay in your hand""If you're not dropping the iPhone NOT 4G on the ground, you will be throwing it at annoying and ignorant individuals"£: PricelessOut of stock

Thats fair enough, and I'm sorry to hear its been a struggle for you.I do think your last sentence of your post is a bit hard. It's Facebook, people are bound to post things that may get you down. But everyones not gonna post about getting the iPhone 4, just because you have personal situations, y'know?I've posted iPhone 4 related things on Facebook, and thats coming from someone who isn't exactly the next Millionaire.

I understand that, it's more a case of me thinking, "I wish all I had to worry about was an iPhone". Which kinda sounds silly cos life is not easy, but I'm sure people will understand what I'm trying to say :D