Rant

Theme Park bloke

Why can't people just learn to drop arguments? The same girl had a go at me over Facebook about how I've been BSing and a bitch. It's like we're not going to see each other after school properly finishes so just drop it? And I apologised and everything and she can't accept it and just ignores it and she carries on ranting. It's actually upset me quite a bit, she doesn't understand that I do feel guilty and she's completely blinded by her boyfriend. It's so annoying because I just want to do the 'grown up' thing and move on. =(And wow, apparently people have been talking about me behind my back. According to her 'at least 6 people came up to her today telling me how pathetic I was.' Makes me feel so much better. I know you hate me right now, but at least have some effing maturity.EDIT: Wow, so some of the people I thought I was closest to have been bitching about me behind my back saying 'How out of order I was.' If you feel that way, tell me to my face. Now I feel like there's only 5 friends that I can actually really trust.

Grr at selfish noisy neighbours.They had their back door wide open, being all noisy, by the sounds of it they're watching the World Cup. So those things considered, everyone can hear them, and it really scared Tango! Infact since they moved in he's been nervous, cos they're so noisy, shouting and slamming every door possible. So he's not eaten much and he's following me everywhere, poor cat :unsure:And anyway, England aren't even playing today, why do people get soooo worked up over a match that doesn't even involve teams they really care about?! Losers tbh :DI am so glad we're moving in a few weeks! :unsure:

Grr at selfish noisy neighbours.They had their back door wide open, being all noisy, by the sounds of it they're watching the World Cup. So those things considered, everyone can hear them, and it really scared Tango! Infact since they moved in he's been nervous, cos they're so noisy, shouting and slamming every door possible. So he's not eaten much and he's following me everywhere, poor cat :DAnd anyway, England aren't even playing today, why do people get soooo worked up over a match that doesn't even involve teams they really care about?! Losers tbh :DI am so glad we're moving in a few weeks! :unsure:

Thanks... :(I got excited about it because Spain are the European champions and Switzerland are just Switzerland! (Spain lost :D )

Ryan - sorry, please don't take offense from my last post!I don't have a clue about the other countries in the World Cup or that the game earlier was a big game, guess I should've thought about that before posting!Benin - nope, they are definitely English! But even if they were supporting someone, there's still the fact that they make noise until about 1-2am every night, slamming doors and shouting and swearing and generally not giving a toss about anyone else and they fact that we're trying to sleep.And a friend of their kept coughing up flem and spitting it out onto the driveway earlier...and seeing as we share a driveway...ugh.

I hate it when your ex friends reach a stage where they start a fight with you due to your previous arguments, just to make them feel big inside. I now have a black eye, really sore nose and wirling head ache thanks to him. At least most of my year who were there backed me up and got him off me and made him run off. But now he's all cocky that he "beat me in a fight" for gods sake just grow up!

What?! That's ridiculous!I'm assuming it's only at night, cos what about school/college kids?And how are they going to keep an eye on everyone exactly? Unless they have police everywhere! When they could be doing something far more useful, like actually targeting real criminals, rather than making everyone suffer?:unsure:

But vulnerable to what? Okay yes more vulnerable to single offenders but it should hopefully sort out the gang problems :unsure:

The gang problems should be sorted yes, but it's the single offenders I'm worried about. If I wasn't with a group of people when I got attacked bye a single offender before then I have no idea what would have happened to me.

"I feel sorry for you though, Thorpe park is for traveller sand people with no qualifications! Thats where you go to get a depressing summer job walking around picking up litter and pressing buttons for rides! EVERYONE working at Alton Towers looked so depressed when I went this year, AND it was the first day of the season! It's pretty **** working in the tourism industry, bad pay as well! Probably because you are taking money from the working class just so they can ride on a ****ty piece of metal and 'have fun'. I can have more fun racing my powerboat with my friends! AND thats for free!SO anyway, I hope you enjoy working with your traveller friends as you attempt to 'make it big' at Thorpe park 'where dreams are crushed'. Have a nice one mate! See you soon! ;0) and get some sleep!! Although I imagine you won't be having an exiting weekend, you are clearly depressed! Bye bye now! LOVE YALL'!!" :P

"I feel sorry for you though, Thorpe park is for traveller sand people with no qualifications! Thats where you go to get a depressing summer job walking around picking up litter and pressing buttons for rides! EVERYONE working at Alton Towers looked so depressed when I went this year, AND it was the first day of the season! It's pretty **** working in the tourism industry, bad pay as well! Probably because you are taking money from the working class just so they can ride on a ****ty piece of metal and 'have fun'. I can have more fun racing my powerboat with my friends! AND thats for free!SO anyway, I hope you enjoy working with your traveller friends as you attempt to 'make it big' at Thorpe park 'where dreams are crushed'. Have a nice one mate! See you soon! ;0) and get some sleep!! Although I imagine you won't be having an exiting weekend, you are clearly depressed! Bye bye now! LOVE YALL'!!" :P

O: Who in the hell wrote that?Ugh I just went on Boohoo's website to look at their dresses and they have a model on the front page and you can see her ribs poking out. Yes, that's really supposed to make us teenage girls feel great about the way we look. Way to go Boohoo, you effing tools.

That person should be shot.

Ugh I just went on Boohoo's website to look at their dresses and they have a model on the front page and you can see her ribs poking out. Yes, that's really supposed to make us teenage girls feel great about the way we look. Way to go Boohoo, you effing tools.

I had to see this for myself. I'm slowly growing accustom to being chubby and then BAM some skinny girl on a fashion website stabs me with her ribs. Lovely. I'm emailing customer services, I want to see what they have to say for themselves.Looking at this again, I have a feeling it's muscle? Opinions? I'll email in if you guys think it's her ribs. Edited by Ellie-L