Rant

Theme Park bloke

I'm allowed to flatter myself once in a while. :DNice story of my mission-impossible day:Today at lunch time @ college, we ate out, my friends wanted to leave early and got caught in this massive downpour. My mate wanted me to buy him some cigs so I said yes (me being too kind) and afterwards, we all got totally drenched.We were long-jumping over massive puddles and when we got to class, we were soaked inside-out. When we arrived, we took off our shoes n socks off and it was so unconfortable sitting in wet jeans. In the end, I went home at 15:00 (after 3rd lesson) coz I was so cold and didn't want to be ill.There's more! (Oh no you say :P)On the way back to the station, biggest puddle I'd ever seen and just then, a red volkswagen speeded up and tidal splashed me OMG! I was on one pavement and there was a driveway to some houses and I couldn't cross to the other pavement because there was a massive puddle.So, I went via this ladies' front garden and over two railings; one of which when I was half-way climbing over, I ended slipping with my crotch/groin hit the railing (how skateboarders do when they grind on a rail and fall). Finally, I climbed over a tall fence and ran the rest of the way there just to get to the station.So how was your day? :S >>:D

Edited by Will

I removed it because I'm fed up of your attitude towards the site and the members.

Well to be honest it's this site's fault. Members don't get treated like 2 year olds in ATA, Towers Nerd, CoasterForce or TowersTimes- I could go on. But I don't know what people on this forums problem is- they can't accept people disagreeing with them. I know it's not every member but it's a fair few of them- you probably deleted by advertisment because somebody actually liked it. I've got a 60% warn on here- I think that these have been fair warns but people who have done far worse are on lower warn levels- favoritism me thinks. I just don't get this forum and it's members- why aren't you nice like on other forums? I never even got a response to my advertisment helping me to improve it- other than TRGeorge's- thanks for that George I'm slowly starting to get ride of the Comic Sans now :D .I could probably list every helpful member of this forum on one line:TRgeorge, A-Kid, Marc, Mark, James, Sebastian, Tommy, The Admin Guy & You (To an extent)Plus knowing this forum you'll delete this post because it points out the negatives about this forum. The site is good and and forums layout is, I just have a problem with the members.Anyway that's the rant of my chest, Thank You for reading :P

Can I just ask one question, how do you know people might have lower warns than you when you can't view other peoples warns? Just asking thats all.

I don't. I was guessing. All I know is that I'm on 60% and I don't know anybody who's been banned for 3 days like I was. :P

Well to be honest it's this site's fault. Members don't get treated like 2 year olds in ATA, Towers Nerd, CoasterForce or TowersTimes- I could go on. But I don't know what people on this forums problem is- they can't accept people disagreeing with them. I know it's not every member but it's a fair few of them- you probably deleted by advertisment because somebody actually liked it. I've got a 60% warn on here- I think that these have been fair warns but people who have done far worse are on lower warn levels- favoritism me thinks. I just don't get this forum and it's members- why aren't you nice like on other forums? I never even got a response to my advertisment helping me to improve it- other than TRGeorge's- thanks for that George I'm slowly starting to get ride of the Comic Sans now :D .I could probably list every helpful member of this forum on one line:TRgeorge, A-Kid, Marc, Mark, James, Sebastian, Tommy, The Admin Guy & You (To an extent)Plus knowing this forum you'll delete this post because it points out the negatives about this forum. The site is good and and forums layout is, I just have a problem with the members.Anyway that's the rant of my chest, Thank You for reading :P

Ahh yes. I think I do probably owe you an apology. What I may have said to you via your comments page or in a certain topic was me basically in a bad mood. I don't have a problem with you, so yeaah, Sorry if I upset you in any way, was just in a bad mood at the time really. However, I still don't think you should tell people they have no friends, for this may be the reason that you are in the problem your in now.

Sorry to Holly for saying her hair makes her look like a Lesbian which it does :DI love youand I'm glad Holly and Seb are friends again?I'm sorry to Will for everything.I'm sorry for complaining about my life when other people's have been much worse.I love Rich T, Mark9, simps100, Holly, Chris, Jonny, Seb, Frankie and many more.Don't take anything I say to you on the forums personally, sometimes we all just have had a bad day.anddd I'll try not to Spam :P

Tommy, I accept your apology for being a idiot :P and for being annoying :D. If you want, we can have a topic/contest and find out whose life is the worst, it might even be quite funny/fun.You don't really have to apologise for being annoying, coz everyone can be annoying. It's just a part of growing up. Me for e.g. I used to be really immature when I was in High School but grew up when I got kicked after my 1st year of 6th Form. It's just a phase which ends quite quickly.I can be annoying sometimes on these forums and also in person, maybe I'm trying to be funny and it comes out the wrong way/fail. But it's Ok :D, cheer up everyone likes you.

Wow all that was pointless. You were banned for a reason. I'm not gonna have a go cause the admins pick on me :P Alls I'm gonna say is I've been on this forum for long and I have never seen favouritism tbh. So yah. And Tommy apology accepted. No one else's is :PEdit: There we go Rich a reason to warm me :D