Rant

Theme Park bloke

Like!I slowed to let a car pass beside me because the gap was too small for both of us, and the car behind thought they would be clever and overtake me, leading to a 'oh cottage cheese tastes very nice what now' moment for both the other cars. People have no patience with learners, it's like the totally forget they ever had a first lesson.

I had none of these problems... maybe I was just a decent learner driver? :lol:either that, or the roads were always dead or too busy for stupid people to do things listed above.

If you were a decent learner driver, maybe you'd have done as much as me in my first lesson :D

LOL @ my Dad not putting the handbrake on and it rolling into neighbour's carMy Mum is screaming at him because he did not put the handbrake on. He says he did but he always forgets and I'm having a huge laugh with my mate at how stupid he is. The back of the car is cracked and scratched hugely and the car rolled into the front of our neighbour's car, whose right, side-light is not working. I can't @ being able to use this as a future joke:Q: What doesn't have to be drunk, to crash their car?A: My Dad

Yes, yes they do. Invigilators are hired on the one main requirement that they are annoying. In my college we have an obese woman who can't walk very fast so wastes your time getting paper and she pants while walking up and down the aisles when just checking. Another woman wears flip flops and because of how she walks trying to keep them on, they flip up and then she stomps down. I've told invigilators to take their shoes off before, it isn't fair! I get extra time due to problems associated with easily losing focus.

Same! And people who have a cold and keep sniffing or ding that thing where they snort it into their throat. Or people who have a bad cough, especially those loud sealion coughs! Grr indeed!I never got extra time and either never finished the exam (especially maths) or just about finished on time :D Can't help but wonder what if people had known about my ADHD which was causing me to lose focus easily etc, what if I'd got extra time? Would I have got the A in science I should've got? This is why we need time travel :D Although if Back To The Future is anything to go by, it can have serious consequences! :lol:

Haha! I have a friend like that. Remind him why he's really there (ie- spending time with you) and that should guilt-trip into just getting on with queueing... and you know, you might have to..... TALK to each other! :lol:

Paha! That will just make him even more of an arse. He'll probably end up going for a pint or something. My mum won't go on rides, so it'll just be me walking round like a loner :D. Not a good loook!