Rant

Theme Park bloke

^ My first iPod went after 13 months!

;) it was my iPod that went too you must be psychic :P Ive called up apple customer care line and they told me to send it back and they will replace it free of charge ,which I thought was really kind .

I havent been here a while and hope to make a fresh start as looking back on my past posts some of the sound ridiculous and stupid.Any way my rant is about my mum.She decided that taking a family holiday to Cornwall would be really fun! First of all I hate holidaying in England, I find it such a british thing to do. all the people here are all British tourist. I hate British people! (sorry if that offends anyone, by the way I am British) secondly she has booked it right in the middle of my GCSE's so right now I'm supposed to be back in lovley Twickenham at school learning about useless stuff that ill only ever need for my exams. But because of my mums bright idea I am stuck in a small room glued to Sam Learning which is teaching me F**k all! The best part of it all is we are staying in a "lovley" Room on top of a night club which dosent close till 2 in the morning.I can swear to you now there are still people down there now though and it is now 3.15! F**k this holiday!Jake ;)

I don't get why you guys are so miserable and depressing.Not everyone that is on the X Factor are crap and talentless. Not everyone that goes on the show "just" cares about money, fame and popularity. Some of them do care about the music and some people do have good ideas.The 30+ people on the show are unlikely to be successful because most of them don't have modern tastes in music and the music they like is unlikely to be commercially successful. The ones like Leona, Alexandra, One Direction and Cher are likely to be successful and can sing.If you two, had things your way, no-one would achieve their dream in the entertainment industry :) *dies*

I'm on both sides here.A naturally talented person shouldn't have to go on a show to be found, they would be found naturally. But these shows have sometimes produced successful artists as Will pointed out.Anyway why are we moaning about X Factor, it's not back on yet? :)And Britains Got Talent gave the autistic dancer a chance to show his talent and prove that something like that doesn't have to stop you doing well or discovering a talent you have. And he's an inspiration to young people, boys who may be shy about dancing and autistic people.

I don't get why you guys are so miserable and depressing.Not everyone that is on the X Factor are crap and talentless. Not everyone that goes on the show "just" cares about money, fame and popularity. Some of them do care about the music and some people do have good ideas.The 30+ people on the show are unlikely to be successful because most of them don't have modern tastes in music and the music they like is unlikely to be commercially successful. The ones like Leona, Alexandra, One Direction and Cher are likely to be successful and can sing.If you two, had things your way, no-one would achieve their dream in the entertainment industry :) *dies*

I'm going to reply in three parts here.- Point 1, basically, I know that. However the show is made up of 95% talentless idiots who want 5 minutes of fame, not an interest in the music industry.- Point 2. So if you don't have modern tastes you won't win. How utterly ridiculous is that. Music is more then just the last two months.- Point 3. You list the successful two winners and two others from the last series. What about Steve Brockenstein, Shane Ward, Leon Jackson, Joe McElderry who have dissappeared of the face of the earth.- Point 4. Nice blanket statement there except not everones dream is in the entertainment industry, it's to get money and be adored. Not the same thing at all.

A naturally talented person shouldn't have to go on a show to be found, they would be found naturally.

I disagree with this slightly. There are thousands of truly talented people who struggle and work their butts off but have no such luck. The mainstream music industry is very political so I would see why a show like the X Factor would be very appealing to a struggling artist who is trying to make it onto the scene.Very appealing actually... you're launched right into the industry and learn about all aspects of it, such as media, singing live, recording, when you come out of the show, you still have many fans who will support you and during the show you get to try many different genres and sing different styles of music.That's one side anyway. I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I do enjoy some of the truly amazing voices we get and love watching the audition process.Hate the producers, not the contestants! They're the ones making false promises.

I'm going to reply in three parts here.- Point 1, basically, I know that. However the show is made up of 95% talentless idiots who want 5 minutes of fame, not an interest in the music industry.- Point 2. So if you don't have modern tastes you won't win. How utterly ridiculous is that. Music is more then just the last two months.- Point 3. You list the successful two winners and two others from the last series. What about Steve Brockenstein, Shane Ward, Leon Jackson, Joe McElderry who have dissappeared of the face of the earth.- Point 4. Nice blanket statement there except not everones dream is in the entertainment industry, it's to get money and be adored. Not the same thing at all.

Definitely one of the best posts ever made on this forum...