Rant

Theme Park bloke

To the person who tried to break into my car...You're a **** and I hope you get hit by me later on in life...What a absolutely **** world we live in...

Sorry to hear about your car benin. :angry: I hope there wasn't much damage :/ did you leave anything on show ? My friend had her top Of her door bent right over to Get in hers outside her house ! And nothing was on show

People make promises they can't keep...Life sucks... Everytime I seem to get cheerful, something else happens to piss me off royally...

Got a lotta time for this one.

Ok I hate it when people just walk out of your life and blank you, and you dont know why :(

I have 'friends' who do this. I think I'm too push-over-y to say anything though. In fact the main culprit has invited all my other friends into town today - to do whatever it is they're doing - and I must've slipped his mind. It not the first time either. But I'm alright, I'll just sit at home and pretend I have things to do, ignoring the list of things I do actually have to do.

To the person who tried to break into my car...You're a **** and I hope you get hit by me later on in life...What a absolutely **** world we live in...

Sorry to hear about that......Reminds me of the time I had just spent a load of money on a classic mini. I was staying at a relatives house for the night and when I came down the next morning they had ripped all the badges off, attempted to break into the boot with some sort of screwdriver and rubbed dog mess all over the windows...... :D More recently I've caught someone on a couple of occasions opening their car door onto mine in Tescos, now that really grates! :(

Being absolutely heartbroken about something, but not being able to tell anyone what it is and hence having to make something up every time you're asked why you're down </3

My life! I always have a problem. It's been with me for ever since I can remember. But I can't tell anyone about it because it's something I don't want to be associated with or think about myself. So when I'm sad and people ask what the problem is, I'm like gahhhhhh HOW DO I TELL YOU? Especially seeing as I can't tell myself.And so I suppress.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpety Bump.ARGH. K. SO. ESSAY:I need photo ID for my county bus pass. And I think I speak for all of us when you enter that photo booth with some boorish bint's voice practically shouting at you in gloriously awkward monotone, that thus begins what must rank as one of the most undignifying experiences we have to force ourselves into. Not being particularly photogenic nor willing to go alone whilst some security guard outside Morrisons glares at me, I reluctantly go in with only a £10 note. Now, I do not know Morrisons very well - we either shop at Asda, Aldi, Lidl, The Co-operative, Waitrose or Iceland, so going in was quite a daunting experience as it's the largest supermarket in Yeovil bar Tesco Extra. Surrounded by far more experienced regulars rushing to and fro and deafened by elderly people - most likely deaf themselves - in mobility scooters shouting at their families to take them to the loo or get a larger grapefruit or something, I walk in and decide to walk around the whole shop floor once to get my bearings. Bearings gotten, I head to the till because I needed change (I was expecting the photos to be about £4, like last time I went, three weeks ago in Asda). I was clearly playing invisible or I looked like the kind of person who might start a riot because no-one would serve me so instead I grab a packet of Fruit Pastilles for my three-year old sister Dearbhla who is waiting in the car. These fruit pastilles cost a reasonable 50p, and I realise I should get enough change from this to be able to pay for my photos. Heading to self-service, so as to avoid as much human contact as possible, I am crammed into a long queue while the till attendant (the employee who overlooks the frequently unreliable machines), who looked like she had applied foundation to a bulldog's face with a paint-roller holds up the entire queue talking about something clearly very urgent, like texting. Giving up on this, I walked across to customer services and pay for the Fruit Pastilles. The woman there looked like she was trying to balance some heavy weight upon her chin; holding her head high and concentrating on this invisible entity, and as I made my presence known simply by saying "Excuse me?" she jumped slightly, as if the object had begun to teeter and given her something of a fright. She looked down her ski-slope nose in half-disgust, half bewilderment because I'd clearly interrupted what for her was quite a bit of fun.Having bought the Fruit Pastilles at long last, I walked to the photo machine and pulled the curtain across. After fiddling with the adjustable chair from a setting that suggested the shortest man in the world needed a passport, I notice the price. FIVE POUNDS? Daylight robbery. I then take some time to observe the change I had been given, as the machine did not accept notes. At this point the motion monitor kicks in and I'm nearly knocked off the stool by this shrill voice loud enough for anyone passing by to hear. Now I start to get embarrassed and can feel myself going red because I know there can only be a certain number of times "Please insert the amount displayed on the screen. No change is currently given" is bleated at me before people outside begin to think I'm a complete invalid. Frantically trying to find £5 in change, I realise the useless snob at customer services gave me a £5 note, two £2 coins and a 50p from the £10. So, in change I have £4.50. Brilliant. I rummage through my wallet for further change and find four 10p's and two 5p's. To shut up this brainless bimbo's voice I ram the four 10p's into the machine and then the 5p's, all the while this voice is repeating that message that will forever ring in my ears. The 5p's were rejected and to add insult to injury, the machine ejected them onto the floor and they roll out of the booth. I dart after the 5p's absolutely fuming before realising I now look like a complete scab chasing two 5p's along the floor of the busy entrance hall.At this point I storm out of Morrisons having surrendered to the evil machine's evil doing and ask my mum for another 50p, after ranting about being outsmarted and losing 40p to the machine's devilish trickery. After restocking myself with change, I march back in ready to take the machine head on. Sitting down, shoving the change into the slot (the earlier 40p had been taken and did not count towards my second visit) I select "Bus ID photo". It then talks me through the photo process like I'm some kind of idiot and then prepares me for four photos, saying "Line your eyes up with the machine please", though somehow she didn't sound as polite as that. First photo was done. Not really very good as the camera was under the illusion I was looking at the ground yet I clearly wasn't. In doubt, I decide to have another go and when that photo comes out absolutely identical to the first photo (I.e. literally an EXACT replica - low quality, smeared, and no eye contact) I begin to worry a bit purely because my own mother believes my "incompetence" will be the death of me, and she will blame this whole thing on me. The third photo is taken (it's all timed) and this time I am literally looking upwards at the light to make sure the camera's hidden angle isn't another of the machine's malicious money-making schemes. When this third photo comes out identical to the first and the second photo, I stop to look around and check this isn't some kind of hidden camera sketch or vicious game show. I check outside the machine that no-one is watching and giggling at my traumatic ordeal as I panic with just three seconds before the fourth and final photo is snapped.This photo turned out differently at least. But then the machine so kindly put all the photos up on the large screen and asked "Which do you prefer?". Now, forgive me but, this must be one of the most difficult questions any poor sod like myself will ever have to answer. Here I was presented with four of the ugliest mugshots I'd ever seen, and were I unaware that the four ugly faces peering back at me with expressions no happier than Gordon Brown's were photos of my own face, I'd have been perfectly happy to have laughed my head off at them. The fourth photo was trying to vary in any way possible from the first three by such desperate attempts as raising my eyebrows to make myself look like less of a mass-murderer considering suicide and changing the angle that I was looking at the camera. I had no choice, I had to pick the fourth photo; a photo that made me look like I was a little too excited to be encased in this prison cell. Selecting the photo, I was shouted at for the final time, and I left the photo booth to collect my photo, having been stripped of my dignity in no less than 15 minutes. This was the worst part: Queues were still in abundance in the shop, and after ten more minutes queueing behind a fat woman who wanted to return her Cheerios for whatever reason, I reached the photo collection point (in this backwards supermarket you need to go back to customer services and give them a number that is dispensed from the machine). The number came out smeared so after re-acquainting myself with the ski-slope-nosed snob and being presented with a photo of a balding man in his 40's, I felt a bit like crying inside, as for a moment I genuinely believed that was a photo of me. To rub salt in the wound, the photo you select in the machine is presented on a large screen (similar to Thorpe's photo collection points) for the rest of the queue and whomsoever in the vicinity may glance it's way. Immediately saying "Yes" when I saw my photo appear I turned to face the exit, and took the walk of shame back to the car, completely overwhelmed by that nightmare. Well done to you, Morrisons. Well done.

Aww Sidders! For a rant it was very well written! I know how you feel though. Not sure I've had an experience quite as unfortunate as yours, but I can have bad experiences with people etc in supermarkets. So many people, so many slow people who just don't seem to realise what is going on, screaming brats...sometimes I feel so overwhelmed by it that I end up feeling quite dazed, lost, and kind of like a zombie. Add that to the way my eyes glaze over when this happens, I get a lot if funny looks, people must think I've taken something!When I'm with my mum this never happens but on my own I can have bad times!

Transport rantsBuses- People that have to press the bell over and over and over and over and over and over. SHUT UP- People that get on one stop and then get off on the next. Why didn't you just walk you douches.- Bus stops that are really close to each other- People who play loud crappy music at the back of the bus.- When your bus is on diversion but still stops at every stop- Buses that change their termination points- Buses that stop and have the driver change. Why not do it at the start of the journey rather then half way through.Trains-People that try and take up four seats by putting their feet on one seat, bag on the other and seat on the corridor seat.-People that are so incessant on opening the days they smack the open door button over and over again. This is when the train is still moving, When the train stops and the door buttons are activated, they somehow forget to press it and just stand their wondering why the doors aren't opening.- Missing the fast train and having to catch the slow train- Trains that leave two minutes early.- Trains changing platforms but not being informed until said train is arriving at its new platform.People on Bikes- Cyclists who don't stop at red lights- Cyclists that weave in and out of buses, ending up being squashed between a taxi and a bus and then swearing at the bus driver.- Cyclists that don't wear helmets or high vis jackets.People- if you leave a building, don't bloody stop at the entrance so people walk into you or have to walk around you.- Trying to get off the tube and idiots block the doors. Let me tell you how it works. You can only get on the train if I can get off it. if you block my exit we just don't move. Grr!- People who walk with their double prams, their two friends on each side blocking the pavement. Get out the way and walk single file.- Couples that hold hands and won't seperate when you are walking towards them.

- Trying to get off the tube and idiots block the doors. Let me tell you how it works. You can only get on the train if I can get off it. if you block my exit we just don't move. Grr!

My god, the new victoria tube stock is actually amazing. The hhhuuuugggeeee doors just make it incredibly easy. Winner.

-People that are so incessant on opening the days they smack the open door button over and over again. This is when the train is still moving, When the train stops and the door buttons are activated, they somehow forget to press it and just stand their wondering why the doors aren't opening.

I HATE this with a passion, it absolutely kills me. I always wonder if it's really that difficult to work out on a journey that the person probably takes every working day of their life, that the door buttons only work after they light up? Aargh! I got a good laugh a few weeks ago though on a train with a guy who obviously spends too much time on the tube where doors open automatically... We got to Sutton, the guy stood in front of the doors... Train stopped, he didn't move. Other people opened their doors, still a vacant yet somewhat expectant gaze out of the window. People started getting on through other doors, still no signs of life. READY TO DEPART came up on the board... Nothing. Door closing alarms went. No reaction. Only when the train moved off did he start frantically button-mashing in a somewhat pitiful attempt to leave the carriage. I nearly died, such were my efforts to conceal the guffaws of laughter trying to escape my mouth!