Rant

Theme Park bloke

Sorry.... but where did I ever mention I was interested in sex? Never. I'm talking proper relationships here, not just a 'quickie'. Yet another stereotype, got any more for me whilst your there? And it does work for long term relationships, sorry, do you know everyone in my life, of course you do, then its okay to comment!I'm sick of this. Gays want sex. Gays want sex. Isn't that just so the truth? ;)

I don't think Outfit was being stereotypical with his views here at all.

It'll ache more in the morning..

He is here however.I understand your frustration Mr B, it really is a long game thing. if you really believe in 'the one' then it will happen. :D

I know TPR are crappy, however they have sunk to a new level. I posted the first Cheetah hunt video in the BGT thread, to recieve a few comments and thanks before ALVEY changes my post and links everyone to his own, version which is JUST THE SAME only with no sound. cottage cheese tastes very nice.

Edited by IanNem
removed swearing

Hairdresser has RUINED my hair. The worst part is, I had to PAY to walk away looking like a child took some scissors to my hair (I'd like to point out at this point that this was a toni and guy stylist that should be completely competent to make a decent job of a haircut).Side fringe does not mean, cut my hair into a straight line across my forehead. :| WHAT WAS SHE THINKING. 'I know, she looks like crap, lets add to her crapness and ruin her hair.' I have attempted to salvage it for the sake of my dignity. Lets hope people don't cry with laughter when I leave the house tomorrow. ;)

Hairdresser has RUINED my hair. The worst part is, I had to PAY to walk away looking like a child took some scissors to my hair (I'd like to point out at this point that this was a toni and guy stylist that should be completely competent to make a decent job of a haircut).Side fringe does not mean, cut my hair into a straight line across my forehead. :| WHAT WAS SHE THINKING. 'I know, she looks like crap, lets add to her crapness and ruin her hair.' I have attempted to salvage it for the sake of my dignity. Lets hope people don't cry with laughter when I leave the house tomorrow. :D

Oh bloody hell, that always happens to me. Some hair dressers don't understand the concept of a decent side-fringe which is a bit stupid really. I asked for one, and ended up with hair like justin bieber. ;)

Well your video was just a rip of orlando attractions one, if you just wanted to get the news out there why didn't you just link to theirs ;)Either way, theres now a new PoV from today with audio where it is sunnier and generally looks better. I won't post it because people will claim I'm advertising!