Rant

Theme Park bloke

Don't you just hate two faced hypocrits. Those people who bitch about someone, then are nice to their face. And those people who promise something, then turn round and do the opposite.Anyway, my rant is about being stressed. I've been quite stressed the past month or so and I've been dealing with it in my mind really well! But now my body is showing my normal signs of extreme stress including my hair falling out in my hands (which I know a little bit a day is normal, but this is more than usual), scalp condition brought on by stress, headaches etc. Ohh this is fun!

I wore all black converse at my school. Win.On another note, people only care about you or your life when you're being happy or funny, not when you're feeling rough or sad.I hate people. Not everyone, just people in general.Edit: Lol, how ironic

The bitch who invigilates the exams had a mahusive go at me before it started as well, just because I was wearing black trainers. :blush:

I always used to wear trainers to school that where black and teaches gave up telling me because I didn't listen :)

I wore all black converse at my school. Win.On another note, people only give a sh!t about you or your life when you're being happy or funny, not when you're feeling rough or sad.I hate people. Not everyone, just people in general.Edit: Lol, how ironic

Tell me about it!

So, after my exams I only go to lessons that I'm taking at A2 next year meaning I only have three subjects. This is good as I have maximum two lessons a day. It's horrific, however, because I now have two days with a four hour gap between lessons, with nothing to do! I can't even go shopping or anything... my college is in a tiny town... hm.

^ I only have two lessons at the moment, as one of my A2s has finished and so has my AS. On Monday I don't start till 1:45 and then go home at 2:50 lol.Double post... naughty.I hate it how some of the most horrid people I know can get a boyfriend/girlfriend whereas I have no such luck, it just makes me depressed and start looking at myself, like is there something wrong? I'm not going to lie, I struggle with who I am anyway but it just tops it off when a guy who was an arsehole to me last week just goes on dates with guys as he pleases. I'm a bit of a downer after a party today, excuse my depression.

^Horrid people get horrid people to 'date'...And these are usually one night stands and have very little to no emotion or further stuff...Honestly, it's nothing to worry about... Life isn't all about relationships... Especially before hitting 20...

^ I hardly think you can generalise, but okay.I know a girl (who is lovely) who has just got married and she hasn't hit 20 yet, but fair enough. Everyone is different, I do get tired of people saying relationships are for this age and so on. I'm quite mature for my age and would actually like a serious relationship.

Not saying you don't HAVE to have a serious relationship... Just don't get down about it... Cos it's better off waiting and be with someone who you want to be with and they want to be with you, then rush in and have no form of emotion or point to it...