Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Lord knows, probably just to gain some height and speed ready for the next dive into the sawmill, so it can get through the Zero-G Roll. There'll probably be some themeing to look at while your slowly going upwards, like a TV flickering with Jigsaw on it , blood-spattered spikes, a manner of torture weapons, or amputated body parts.

1) They will start testing when the cars have arrived and been put on the track and when all the electrics have been done and the station is finished I would expect, so in closed season sometime, I'll take a rough guess at December - January.2) God knows, the outer shell doesn't look that far off though.3) I hope so! There aren't any plans around for the cars so we'll have to wait and see.

Hmm theoretically it might sound good, but if you've been when a coaster isn't open and its testing all day, you'll know how bloody frustrating it is to see it test and know you can't ride it :)But on the other hand, if the February openings happen again next year then I expect you will get to see it testing.

Hmm theoretically it might sound good, but if you've been when a coaster isn't open and its testing all day, you'll know how bloody frustrating it is to see it test and know you can't ride it :)But on the other hand, if the February openings happen again next year then I expect you will get to see it testing.

maby open a few rides and pay like 10 pounds to get in I dont no something I would just like to see the ride maby I will park up on the m25 just to watch it lol

They have done that for the past two years but to be honest there isn't really much in it for the park, a lot of rides were down and the amount of guests visiting was low. IMO I'd rather they stayed shut for February and reopened the park in March when the place is ready to be open and all the major rides aren't down.

As far as I'm aware, all cars are due on site in January. So I'd guess that testing will start January / February time. If there's another Fen half term opening, I'd assume there'd be some testing you could see.However, I've had an idea. To build up publicity, they could have a test go with a few test riders (the manquein things), but a 'horrible accident' happens a saw a trap or the headchopper element chopped of his head, and now there is great concern for public safety. However, this was fixed to make the ride seem scarier and build up publicity. (I know quite a lot of people like going on Slammer because they think they'll get stuck on it...)