MTDP

MikeC

A flyer or dive machine, in my opinion would be such a dissapointment and a bad choice. There are so many ride types the UK doesn't have , I don't see why they would even consider installing a second.A B&M Hyper would be a great choice, and/or a Woodie.I seriously hope neither of the coasters have inversions as well... In my opinion, there are enough of those at Thorpe.

I wouldn't be surprised if the ride stayed, remember this is only a MTDP and is using the new infill land for most large additions, the park would only remove X for a large development. Nothing on the plans says the coaster isn't going to be removed either, so we could see a new attraction inside, that would need no planning permission.

If I'm honest, I'm not greatly excited by these plans. I don't know why, it's interesting and all, but there's nothing that's making me think 'WOW' for some reason. Might be because I'm in a bad mood, but hey ho. If I'm honest, they're showing all these different flats, and I can't see some of them being put there. As I said, the plans are interesting, but not exciting.

If this MTDP is legit, then it would be very nice if some of those R&A development get put into place. The three coasters look really good but a bit short. I hope that is just a mock-up and not the actual thing. I look forward to what the future holds for this park.

They will be mock ups if they're legit. As you pointed out, all 3 have a same turn in them. I'm a bit sceptical about the third one as it is, seems a very odd place to put a coaster, and might cause too much noise to be heard outside the park.Loads of flats; will further increase TP as being the place well known for its flats - only a good thing. :)

A little saying comes to mind. . . . " If you have nothing positive to say, say nothing at all " Now seriously this is a MTDP topic, perhaps the " Rant " topic would be a good place to continue if you seriously feel you need to :) As for the MTDP it looks amazing! although a awful load of R & A planned for a fairly short amount of time and a fairly small space. Something to look forward to none the less. :P

Oy Vey, we just mentioned what year they're opening :). The first one opens 2012, second one 2015. Yes it is exciting that they're finally getting to build more coasters that are actually over 100 ft.

Cool :P Yay over 100 ft coasters :P How exiting... Anyone have an idea on what the new flats will be? And when they open?