Random

Phill

If you were working at Thorpe Park then you would be. :P

CWoA & Zoo is one of the very few jobs where I would travel a bit of a distance to go to work.The only other time would be if it helped me become a teacher.I really do think that I would have to be really despirate to work at Thorpe Park.And I don't need to as I got in to the place I want so you can do what you like to TP :PAnd I am sure TP don't treat you like a prison Steve! :P

Occasionally, but I tend to forget about it. :PAnd no. I don't think anyone on here has OCD, but hey, I may be wrong. However, my friend does have mild OCD.

You are wrong indeed. I have OCD. Anyone seen a man nervous about sitting in a rollercoaster seat because he doesnt want to think of the uncleanliness? That would be me !

I'm doing a talk of Merlin at school, and could anyone answer any of the following questions? It would be a great help. 1) What is the average gate figure on a peak day at Thorpe Park?2) What was the approximate visitor number in total of all Merlin Attractions last year? More specifically, Thorpe Park?Thanks :P

I'm doing a talk of Merlin at school, and could anyone answer any of the following questions? It would be a great help. 1) What is the average gate figure on a peak day at Thorpe Park?2) What was the approximate visitor number in total of all Merlin Attractions last year? More specifically, Thorpe Park?Thanks :P

1) Not too sure, but for a peak day, I'd guess somewhere between 13,000-16,000. However, I'm not too sure.2) All Merlin attractions no idea. However, I know TP was 2.1 million (their highest ever). I think AT was around about the 3 million mark, but again, I'm not too sure.(Oh, and Welsh Boy, sorry, I didn't know - but I thought I'd probably be wrong. :P)