Random

Phill

Lol steve is one of the only people I know still using Windows XP :)

My Primary Operating System is Mac OS X, I was only on there to play a PC Game. Before anyone criticises Macs, I do admit that Macs are not the most ideal system when it comes to Gaming, as alot of Games lack compatibility with them.

eww xp is awful, you may as well use dos!

I used to use WIndows Vista Home Premium on my Bootcamp Partition, and after rolling back to XP, I could not be any happier. Vista and 7 are both just a pain in the as*I personally find XP a much neater OS to work on.

I still have XP and I still haven't had any problems with it after 5/6 years or so, in which case I'm still not upgrading yet as I have no reason to.

Its not that you dont have any problems but its almost a 10 year old OS and is pretty unsecure compared to Vista / 7.

I used to use WIndows Vista Home Premium on my Bootcamp Partition, and after rolling back to XP, I could not be any happier. Vista and 7 are both just a pain in the as*I personally find XP a much neater OS to work on.

I can see your point about Vista to a degree but I disagree about 7, What makes 7 a pain compared to XP? If anything it will be the other way around with drivers and what not on newer hardware.

Its not that you dont have any problems but its almost a 10 year old OS and is pretty unsecure compared to Vista / 7.

I have Vista on my dad's PC downstairs and I prefer XP by far. Much easier to use and more reliable. And I couldn't give a crap how old it is. XD

IMO windows 7 is as good as xp but it is made for a different type of user, its all set out in a nice looking way and doesnt look to plain and simple but is still really fast compared to vista. XP for me was a little bit plain and you couldnt do too much with it when it came to looks. Vista tried to have the looks aswell but overall it just kept going wrong and was very slow. Windows 7 is the fastest one and IMO looks the best, I think its worth the upgrade.XP users have it much better than vista users, vista users need to upgrade to 7. Simples!