Random

Phill

Thankfully I managed to get both sets of tickets in pre-sales so I wasn't running around like a madman on the general sale days.

Meh, there are still tickets available...But seeing the support acts... Haven't heard of 2 of them and Lily Allen WHY?

This is IAMs. And this, this is other cat food...To keep me in tip top condition, you only have to feed me this much IAMs every day, whereas, you'd have to feed me up to four of these!Apparently *doorbell rings* *tuts*, apparently, gram for gram IAMs has more high quality nutrition. But you'll have to check the label, because unfortunately, I can't read!I'm more than just a cat, I am an IAMs cat!:o(But seeing as Tango eats Whiskas)...My cat loves Whiskas, and I love my cat!

Meh, there are still tickets available...But seeing the support acts... Haven't heard of 2 of them and Lily Allen WHY?

Yeah it's because Saturday was the first date announced and Friday was announced a week after Saturday sold out. I actually quite Lily Allen, The Big Pink did the song 'Dominos' and the other band is probably a local one.The one thing that gets me with buying tickets is the service charge which isn't even the band's fault. In reality it probably costs a penny or so for each payment to go through the servers.

Justin Beiber got nominated for a BET award / BLACK Entertainment Television award and Jimmy Kimmel (US Host) got Black people's opinion in South Central. A woman says something really funny:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPvcsU99ffA&feature=player_embedded (Justin Beiber nominated for BET award)

I have a school project at the moment where I have to make a video around a poem but it only has to be linked very loosely, I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for a good, free music and/or video editing software ;):D ? Planning on using a lil' park music :)